What's new

Steeler Nation Shout Out

Thanks Pat, I just about lost my voice when Troy picked it off for a touchdown. I felt bad when the guy got taken off the field on a stretcher. Hope he's allright.

Thanks Pat, I just about lost my voice when Troy picked it off for a touchdown. I felt bad when the guy got taken off the field on a stretcher. Hope he's allright.

That was one nasty hit...As much as I love a great hit and teach my players to do just that, the one thing I don't like is seeing a player down and hauled out on a stretcher. By the close ups, it looks as though he'll be ok, sore but ok.

What a great game! Sucks my Eagles lost, but since my wife is from the 'Burgh, I pull for the Steelers when Philly isn't involved. They ought to beat the snot out of the Cards.

I do have to say, I thought it was a bit classless to be playing "Willy and the Poor Boys" with Willie McGahee lying on the ground barely moving. Not typical of an organization that usually oozes class.

M

modern man

Well the Eagles are out so...........Go Birds......(AZ that is).

Too bad we could not have a Cheese Steak vs. Fries in the Sammich Superbowl.

The best team won.:mad::frown:

The few Steelers fans I know just don't seem to appreciate what they have. Aside from the best defense in the NFL, which isn't a huge advantage when playing the second best defense, Big Ben is a truly unique quarterback. Last night was typical--on several plays, Ravens blitzers got to him but he shrugged them off and completed the passes. He can do everything that a finesse QB can do, but he can also play like a linebacker, fullback, or guard. I've seen many QBs over the years who tried to play with that style, but Big Ben is the best.

Well the Eagles are out so...........Go Birds......(AZ that is).

Too bad we could not have a Cheese Steak vs. Fries in the Sammich Superbowl.

Keep it up and I WILL cancel that Reservation at Stone ! :w00t:

GO STEELERS !!

Hoagies and IC for SuperBowl Sunday !!

Yuengling might be an Eastern PA beer, but there's a reason that Iron City and Rolling Rock have the nicknames that they have.

Now if they made a decent porter, I'd be drinking a Iron City.

I've got a can of the Iron City beer with a picture of the 76" super bowl team on it.

Go Steelers!!

Clayton

Steelers hung in there and beat the Ravens - good work.

Although if the teams play in the Super Bowl like they did in their championship games... I don't think the Steelers will win it.

The Cardinals have been a surprising team this year, they have earned their shot at the bowl. This should be a very good game and will actually be worth watching this year!

As a hater of the bengals, I'm with you.

GO STEELERS.

But also, GO REDS. This next year's team is only a 75 or 80 game team, imho. But look for us in 2010 or maybe 2011. Everything is coming together, my friends; the pitching is there, the farm system is strong, and things will be clicking soon. We are due.

Peace.

Well,
either way itll be "historical "..................:wink:

Steelers will be the 1st to 6 or itll be the Cards' 1st ever.

Cant go wrong there :thumbup1:

I live in Indy and do really like the Colts but, I LOVE the Steelers and always have. I grew up watching the Steelers of the 70's and got to see them play here in Indy once. I really want to go see a game in Pittsburgh but, really dont know how to get tickets that wont break the bank.

Top Bottom