What's new

STANDO High Mountain

The STANDO Shaving Accessories high mountain brush, made by Stanislaw of Poland...I'll start with the acrylic handle, a gorgeous pearlescent cream with a very subtle pinkish tint, depending on lighting ( see photos ) with irridescent blue flame lightning bolts swimming through the acrylic , a really beautiful color match...The lathe work is superb...The knot is set PERFECTLY, I went around the entire knot at the base with a 5X jewelers loupe , and did not see one miniscule trace of glue , no sloppy work here !....The knot itself is approx 24mm at the base.....A snow white cap sits atop the beautiful 2 band knot , and from a tulip bulb has blossomed into a perfect ****ake shape...Shaving 3 times , the knot lost 2 hairs , a real good sign in my book...The lower and mid sections have plenty of backbone , but the white tips really reminded me of the Rooney " gel-tip " knots of 20 years ago...This is a fantastic brush with flawless workmanship.... more photos here: STANDO Shaving Accessories — Postimage.org

DSC_2073.JPG

Stando is outstanding person. His craftsmanship is fantastic. First time when I saw it I knew I must get at least one.
One after another and another... please forgive me quality of pictures just using my phone and light is not good but in "real" they look amazing. Have you seen something like zebra brush anywhere? Help me to not check what he has new because I will need to purchase again. Wife is not very happy:001_cool: but its too late.Below is my little collection (boar,horse,synthetic,badger):
IMG_2778.jpg
IMG_2779.jpg
IMG_2780.jpg

Stando is outstanding person. His craftsmanship is fantastic. First time when I saw it I knew I must get at least one.
One after another and another... please forgive me quality of pictures just using my phone and light is not good but in "real" they look amazing. Have you seen something like zebra brush anywhere? Help me to not check what he has new because I will need to purchase again. Wife is not very happy:001_cool: but its too late.Below is my little collection (boar,horse,synthetic,badger):
View attachment 903371 View attachment 903372 View attachment 903375
fantastic collection Vlad !!!...these are really beautiful, and I'm glad to see another quality brushmaker that has horse hair knots !!

I usually rotate brushes , along with everything else , but I'm enjoying the Stando so much I think I'll break that routine for a few shaves !
DSCN3675.JPG

Staszek Lowicki (Stando) makes fantastic shaving brushes :thumbup1: I have several of them (badgers, boars, horses and synthetics)) in my collection. I am glad that his products have arrived in the United States and give satisfaction to other wet shaving enthusiasts.:thumbup: Below my latest purchase from Stando custom synthetic with Zebrano wood handle and soap as a result of the cooperation between Stando and the Mydlana Chata (Soap Cottage).

proxy.php

Superb brush and I was asking politely... temptation is coming again [emoji853]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staszek Lowicki (Stando) makes fantastic shaving brushes :thumbup1: I have several of them (badgers, boars, horses and synthetics)) in my collection. I am glad that his products have arrived in the United States and give satisfaction to other wet shaving enthusiasts.:thumbup: Below my latest purchase from Stando custom synthetic with Zebrano wood handle and soap as a result of the cooperation between Stando and the Mydlana Chata (Soap Cottage).

proxy.php
thought his name is Stanislaw ...??

Top Bottom