What's new

STANDO High Mountain

Stando has communicated to me he is working on a regular web page , but for now his facebook page and info are working fine...

used mine again today....picture is a little underexposed to reveal the intensity of the veining in the handle....
DSCN3685.JPG

After reading (thanks a lot witeq for posting another picture with Stando brush) I decided to contact with Stando and even it was late he very quickly answer. I asking him if he has something new - holidays coming quickly and it could be a very nice gift for somebody... He shown me "hybrid" handles very unique.
upload_2018-10-14_18-18-49.jpeg

upload_2018-10-14_18-19-33.jpeg
upload_2018-10-14_18-18-49.jpeg upload_2018-10-14_18-19-33.jpeg

Can not decide :001_huh: . Please help me. Both are beautiful and I have dilemma. I selected these 2 from many other models that he shown me. It was not easy. Whoever will get it can sense that it is not coming from mass production vendor. It has personal touch and craftsmanship is outstanding. Please help me

After reading (thanks a lot witeq for posting another picture with Stando brush) I decided to contact with Stando and even it was late he very quickly answer. I asking him if he has something new - holidays coming quickly and it could be a very nice gift for somebody... He shown me "hybrid" handles very unique.
View attachment 919939

View attachment 919941View attachment 919939 View attachment 919941

Can not decide :001_huh: . Please help me. Both are beautiful and I have dilemma. I selected these 2 from many other models that he shown me. It was not easy. Whoever will get it can sense that it is not coming from mass production vendor. It has personal touch and craftsmanship is outstanding. Please help me
really tough decision !!!....You can't go wrong with either one ...I think I like the Autumn colors of the amber handle, but I do like both of them...I've seen the branches of wood Stando uses to lathe these gorgeous handles , and a lot of it is from the forests of Poland , really exotic veining and colors...These are truly HEIRLOOM QUALITY.....I have about 30 lathers on mine now , and the only hairs lost were 2 on the very first shave , and I must repeat myself from my original review , scrutinizing the area where the knot meets the handle I did not detect one single spec of misplaced glue...

Today arrived 24mm High Mountain Badger w/Mango Resin Handle from Stando :001_tt1:
proxy.php
What a beauty this is !...… I know what real amber looks like , and this acrylic is a perfect mimic , I love it !!...Let us know how the knot lathers for you...

Top Bottom