What's new

Southern Witch & Wizards' Guild

My Canadian distributor is only listing three soaps and all are sold out.
Gravefruit II, Incorporeal, and Druantia.

I hope you have a better selection south of the 49th!
:scared::scared::scared:

As long as the Soap Witch makes more, I should be ok. I’d guess I have a half-dozen shaves of Gothorum Tonstrina left, plus 4-5 more from my current samples, so I have some time before the situation gets desperate. But I’d better start shopping around!

Seems like arcane abyss has might come back at some point. They said it's not discontinued or is a summer seasonal, although didn't come back last summer fingers crossed. Not your typical SW scent though, it's beautiful and has an aquatic type of vibe.

Is Valley of Ashes considered a polarizing scent? My wife seems to hate it (she says it smells like an airport bathroom)

But I personally love the waxy, grease, leather notes

Seems like arcane abyss has might come back at some point. They said it's not discontinued or is a summer seasonal, although didn't come back last summer fingers crossed. Not your typical SW scent though, it's beautiful and has an aquatic type of vibe.
Yeah i think they said somewhere that it’s coming back in summer, heard a lot about it, really want to try it

Ooh, I hope so! That’s about the only scent I’m aware of that I have left to try (apart from OG Gravefruit). Scent notes: Incense, oud, seawater, lavender, cedar, cypress, ambergris, smoke, kelp. Sounds wonderful! I’d love to try a sample at least, but I’d take a flier on a full tub if a sample wasn’t possible.

Is Valley of Ashes considered a polarizing scent? My wife seems to hate it (she says it smells like an airport bathroom)
I’d say so. I’m sure my wife would hate it given her reaction to Autumn Ash. I thought it was ok - a little far out there to make my favorites list, but I have to give credit for making something unique!

But I personally love the waxy, grease, leather notes

Yeah i think they said somewhere that it’s coming back in summer, heard a lot about it, really want to try it
Yes it definitely is. It's so unique. I love the industrial/diesel scent. The splash had a strong incense scent that my wife was not a fan of. I did finish the puck but the splash was PIF'ed.

Paul

I decided to open one of the few samples I have left.

Southern Witchcrafts Necromantic is a bold and unique fragrance which evokes imagery of love, romance, and death, perfect for a crisp Autumn shave in a graveyard. I had to pair this with my Dogwood Handcrafts brush.

Scent notes: Rose, wisteria, honey, red wine, dirt, ozone

I definitely get the rose. I had to google wisteria. It's a flower that apparently has a Jasmine scent. I get that one. Some sweetness from the honey and red wine.

Very complex. I find it a very pleasing scent. Performance like all SW soaps is exceptional.

IMG_6705 (1).jpg

Sample 16 - Fougère Nemeta

IMG_4526.jpeg

Thank you @awk_m4 for sending a sample of this discontinued but still new-to-me scent! (And shout-out to @haulage for also offering a smash when this soap came up a couple weeks ago. :thumbup1:)

First impression on opening it is of a clean, outdoorsy, spring scent. Nothing dank in this one, this is bright, green, and alive! Lathering it up takes you to springtime in the sacred Celtic groves it’s named after. Galbanum (after googling it, I think that’s what I’m getting 🙂) plus probably moss and vetiver hit you first, but there’s definitely some spring flowers in there too. Very nice and fresh! 😃🪄🌳

Sample 16 - Fougère Nemeta

View attachment 1826162

Thank you @awk_m4 for sending a sample of this discontinued but still new-to-me scent! (And shout-out to @haulage for also offering a smash when this soap came up a couple weeks ago. :thumbup1:)

First impression on opening it is of a clean, outdoorsy, spring scent. Nothing dank in this one, this is bright, green, and alive! Lathering it up takes you to springtime in the sacred Celtic groves it’s named after. Galbanum (after googling it, I think that’s what I’m getting 🙂) plus probably moss and vetiver hit you first, but there’s definitely some spring flowers in there too. Very nice and fresh! 😃🪄🌳
You’re very welcome @T Bone !! Enjoy!!!

Top Bottom