Wizamet
Aftershave
Thayers WH & TOBS ASB
Fragrance
Yves Saint Laurent
Rating
10/10
Comments
This is the third shave with the Karve SB razor and a Wizamet blade. Yesterday’s shave was rushed since I had to do an airport run. Today’s shave was nice and relaxed. Another close and smooth shave. Today’s brush was the 2022 B&B LE by Rudy Vey. This was the 118th shave with the Williams soap. A perfect shave. Have a wonderful day, folks.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
DE SOTD, Tuesday April 23rd 2024

Razor : Yaqi 2nd generation Mellon head 316 SSP with a Yaqi Chippendale 316 SSP handle- Mfg 2023>, tame mid to mid range. Machining and finish QC are excellent for my shaving needs. This is one of my favorites when dialed in + performs well with some blade feel. One of my easiest razors to get some of the Best shaves consistently I have found or noticed. The audio feedback is what I enjoy mostly + results it offers. Had a stellar close comfortable shave this morning.
Blade : Gillette Perma-sharp(1) Sharp and smoooth with great longevity. Excellent top tier blade!
Soap : Ogallala Bayrum with sandalwood, nice scented sandalwood with great lather qualities. Apply to a wet face works the best.
Brush : Yaqi "Cola" 22 mm synthetic. Excellent lather generator, cloud like soft tips, nice splay scrubber + excellent lather painter.
Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser Bayrum + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
Post shave : Ogallala Bayrum and sandalwood :001_wub: + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
Results : Dial 10 stellar.jpg or CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers=:a17: Had a close comfortable stellar shave this morning with my Yaqi Mellon 316 SSP + a Gillette Perma-sharp blade.
SOTD April 23 2024.jpg

Have some great shaves!

April 23, 2024 Tuesday shave

Razor: Karve Overlander, aluminum
Blade: Personna Lab Blue (1)
Soap: Cella red
Brush: Omega 10066 boar
Post shave: Barbero alum block
Aftershave: Lucky Tiger Aftershave and Face Tonic

This was a three pass shave. No issues. Forgot the Thayer's Witch Hazel today!
The Personna blade was sharp and smooth.
The Overlander consistently delivers extraordinary shaves!

Enjoy your day!

SOTD 04_23_24.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom