What's new

SOTD Tabula Gratulatoria - January 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between you and me, Marco, you need to have a gentle word in his ear and persuade him to produce more of that LE Lavender! And if he can put some tallow in it at the same time, I'll buy the whole lot!!!!:sneaky2::biggrin1::thumbup:

Count me in! I have to admit my Valobra Menthol is my least used soap at the moment.. It's nice but....

EJ DE89L
Sharp Edge
T&H/Rooney 1/1
Savon du Midi - Vetyver Shave Soap (first try - impressed)
Alum Block
Musgo Real AS
CeraVe

proxy.php

So, Bill, what's the verdict on the Arlington?? I see no text today, so is no news, good news???

Tuesday, 24.I.2012

Vitos Predopobarba
Semogue LE2011 Finest Bristle 2
Cella Crema Sapone Extra Extra Purissima
Edwin Jagger DE89 Barley
7 O'Clock Sharp Edge
Thayers Witch Hazel lemon
Institut Karité Baume Après Rasage

proxy.php

A Semogue Boar and Cella can only mean one thing.:001_huh::thumbdown:thumbdown Only joking, Emanuel, I KNOW IT MEANS:jump:

So, Bill, what's the verdict on the Arlington?? I see no text today, so is no news, good news???

The lack of text was simply so as not to cause any confusion about what I used today, David. Can you tell which range of products/my theme was?

The Arlington was good. I must admit that, as is normal the first time you use a soap, my water ratio was not perfect. That said, the scent was quite nice, and I got a very good shave. My skin felt very nice after the shave and the Arlington AS Milk added a nice touch. The cologne is not my favorite, but for price I wasn't expecting the height of sophistication there. I'm thinking I may keep with Arlington for a few days, though, to get a chance to really learn the soap...

The lack of text was simply so as not to cause any confusion about what I used today, David. Can you tell which range of products/my theme was?

The Arlington was good. I must admit that, as is normal the first time you use a soap, my water ratio was not perfect. That said, the scent was quite nice, and I got a very good shave. My skin felt very nice after the shave and the Arlington AS Milk added a nice touch. The cologne is not my favorite, but for price I wasn't expecting the height of sophistication there. I'm thinking I may keep with Arlington for a few days, though, to get a chance to really learn the soap...

Bill, is this your first Harris soap? I was sure you had the Almond but I may be mistaken. I know what you mean about the cologne. I like it, but it's slightly different from the soap scent.

Bill, is this your first Harris soap? I was sure you had the Almond but I may be mistaken. I know what you mean about the cologne. I like it, but it's slightly different from the soap scent.

It's not my first Harris soap. I have both the Almond and the Lavender, but I rarely use soaps on their own (I tend to uber). This morning, though, I wanted to stick with the pure Arlington experience. My lather collapsed a bit on my face during the first pass, so I reloaded and face lathered the second pass. That did the trick!

Tuesday, 24.I.2012 (at night)

Vitos Predopobarba
Semogue 1800
Williams Mug Soap
Edwin Jagger DE89 Barley
7 O'Clock Sharp Edge
Thayers Witch Hazel lavender
Williams Aqua Velva (vintage)

proxy.php

It would appear to be your turn for the Williams/1800 combination today, Emanuel.:001_smile You and Soren been in conference together??:wink2::thumbup1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom