What's new

SOTD - “Supporting Vendor Week - “Rudy Vey Shaving” June 20th, 2022 to June 26th, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunday 6/26​

• RAZOR: Razorock SLOC
  • BLADE: Personna Platinum (7)
  • BRUSH: Razorock Big Bruce
  • SOAP: Barrister and Mann Terror
  • POST: Cold water rinse followed by Thayers witch hazel with Barrister and Mann Terror AS to finish
  • FRAGRANCE: Abercrombie and Fitch first instinct together
Sorry for the long absence gents been very busy with the new job so haven't had time to post but I'm back!
20220625_195031.jpg

The olive wood handles on their site and the other few sites that sell SV brushes hmmmm how do I phrase this. I'll start over. Your brush handle looks both interesting and engaging, in addition to being beautiful. The sample photos SV has of their olive wood handles don't have either of those qualities.

An example: Saponificio Varesino Olive Wood Super Badger Shaving Brush - https://www.giftsandcare.com/en/super-badger-two-band/6697-saponificio-varesino-olive-wood-super-badger-shaving-brush.html
I applied a layer of polyeurethane and then every four months I wipe all my wood and horn brushes with neatsfoot oil

Here is the Manchurian White Badger in Olive wood:

6/26/22 SOTD

I sure love the Persian Jar shape from Rudy, it's a timeless classic! This was my first Rudy Vey brush, I've had it for many years & I still enjoy it each time I use it.

Blackbird Ti SB
Feather
Rudy Vey 24mm 2 band
Ethos Lavender
Hyaluronic Acid
TSD Bourbon & Vanilla
IMG_3368.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom