Merkur Vision with Feather PtInox
Vulfix Old Original #41
Tabac Soap
QED DaVinci Water
Truefitt & Hill Classic Aftershave Balm
Tabac Cologne :biggrin:

It's Friday!

full

My razor didn't make it into the picture, but my Progress is the only one I own anyway; it is in every picture...

Enjoy the weekend!

BTW, I am not a huge Bay Rum fan, but this Pinaud cologne smells better than the Trumpers samples I have gotten, and at $5, you can't beat it.

Last edited by a moderator:
full

c&e sandalwood soap
smf brush
gillette adjustable
eiffel tower

everything is still wet from the shave! i couldn't use aftershave because i was careless and sliced open my lower lip as well as my adams apple. doh!

T & H 1805 Shave Cream

Trumpers Skye Cologne

Used the new brush today with my new to me Gillette Adjustable, EXCELLENT shave as usual.

Randy, Givenchy Gentlemen is still one of my favorite scents. I always keep a bottle in my collection. I have use it since the early 80's.

T&H Trafalgar shave cream
Trafalgar Balm
Trafalgar EDT

Being in the car business...Saturday is ALWAYS a work day!

full

SMF (Sure Mighty Fine) brush, Merkur Open Comb long handle, a mug of QED Sandalwood (yep, I melted it!), Natureade Aloe80, topped off with a few spritzes of Brooks Brothers 1818.

Enjoy your weekend!

Randy

Merkur Futur w/ Feather Platinum blades
SMF brush and Savile Row SR241 brush (still doing comparisons)
QED Sandalwood Soap
Kiehl's Blue Herbal Astringent Lotion
Kiehl's Multi purpose Facial Moisturizer

Kent BK12
Tabac Shaving Soap
QED man DaVinci Water
Tabac Cologne (Liberally Splashed!)
A+ Shave Today!

Merkur w/ Feather Platinum Blades
SMF brush
QED Wild Rose Shave Soap
Kiehl's Blue Herbal Astringent
Coral Skin Food
Kiehl's Original Musk (got as a sample--I would not recommend)

Shavemac SMF Special
Geo. F. Trumpers Rose Soap in a bowl
QED man Rose Water
Crusellas Kolonia Rosas

I feel nostalgic today!

full

Williams shave soap in the mug, Schick Injector, my usual dose of Aloe80 and Tabac cologne.

full

The background is an unopened John & Yoko Wedding Album, except in this case it is an 8-track. It's obvious that John did not belong to any shave community during that time period, however, maybe Yoko did!

Randy

Hello Randy,

Very cool album. We have an original Beatles Help album, but used. 8-track? Looks like a 33 rpm LP to me. You got an 8-track of it, too?

Hang on to this one, pardner. It is a classic.

Cheers,
Richard
Sweating to Death here in Plano

Smart shave cream
Futur Razor
Smart Shave a/s balm

Another poor shave.... luckily I am back home and the good shaves, visual SOTD's and reviews kick back into gear tomorrow!

Hi Richard,

If you will look under the album title, you will see that it says (One 8-track cartridge), so album size box, 8-track tunes. This item is very special to me. It was given me by a friend who passed away in June. At one time, he managed Steppenwolf, and worked with The Turtles and Three Dog Night.

Randy

No shave today - first time in ~3 weeks! Back to pictures tomorrow. Picked up some neat stuff this weekend, though - look for other posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom