What's new

SOTD Monday, August 15 - Sunday, August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merkur w/ Feather platinum blade
SMF brush
QED Peppermint Shave Stick
Kiehl's Blue Herbal Astringent Lotion
Kiehl's Multi Purpose Facial Moisturizer for Men (really beginning to like this stuff)

The Taylor's Lemon/Lime is one of my favorite shaving creams. As for the Taylor's Lime cologne - the best one out there by far.

Enjoy!

joel said:
How are you enjoying that 218?
WHy thank you for asking! It is Excellent! Aside from a fragrance that can only be entitled Delightful in the Extreme, I have finally calibrated my routine for the sticks and get appropriate quantity and quality of lather everytime... :thumbup:

Merkur Vision with Feather PtInox
Kent BK12 (Tomorrow the Shavemac Spezial für SMF!)
Woods of Windsor Shaving Soap in the Spiffy WoW Mug
QED man Lavender Water
Woods of Windsor Aftershave (Delightful)
Woods of Windsor Cologne

The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys (Quoth SWMBO)
:badger:

Rooney Silvertip
Tabac Shave soap
Feather straight razor (super professional blades)
Trumper limes skinfood
B&B cologne
P1010131.JPG

Merkur Vision with Feather PtInox
Shavemac SMF Special
Woods of Windsor Shaving Soap in a Spiffy Mug
QED man Davinci Water
Woods of Windsor After Shave
Woods of Windsor Cologne

full

I actually made two changes on the fly this morning. First, since I have a job interview (within the same company) this morning, I thought the Lavender cologne wouldn't portray what I wanted to get across. I went with a sample of Pecksniffs Oriental Chypre instead. Also, last night my sample box from Baxters arrived, so I tried their after shave balm. VERY interesting product - once I use it a few more times I will post a review.

Have a great day.

BTW - Lavender is easy to grow - those are a few of many many stalks I have laying about from my plants.

Last edited by a moderator:
full

l.a. razor injector str8
tabac soap
musgo real aftershave
smf brush
handy dandy blue latte mug

Very nice posts today. Love the pics. Scotto, the Baxter's A/S Balm is interesting. I found I could get three days use out of each sample packet. Not too keen on the smell, but overall it wasn't bad. Noticed you hid your razor under the lavender. Having to keep the wife away?

Randy

Let's get the day going!

full

Floris JF Shaving Soap, applied with a Shavemac #181, Natureade Aloe80, Aramis Life, and my trusty Merkur HD Classic. The Porsche is a Timex Miniature Collectible. My kids :smile: gave it to me a few years back, and I've collected a good number of others since.

Randy

Lousy pic but great shave today; Da Brush is really coming into its own now!

Neutrogena Razor Defense Daily Scrub
Slim is climbing up on top of J.Peterman 1903
Da Brush
Merkur Progress/blade
witch hazel
QED DaVinci Water
Em's "Skinicidal" a/s
Trumper Marborough cologne

full

--Mark

Merkur w/ Feather Platinum blade
SMF brush and Savile Row SR241 (running a side by side comparison)
Tabac Shave Soap
Kiehl's Blue Herbal Astringent
Baxter's After Shave Balm

Today I will speak of the 2006 Honda Civic Si to my colleagues at the office. So, fire me up!

full

Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Magical Soap, Jeris Hair Tonic for my hair, Osage Rub in the shave water, Proraso, Merkur HD Classic, SMF Brush, and Nivea After Shave Balm. Topped off with 3 spritzes of Givenchy Gentlemen.

Gentlemen, start your engines!

Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom