Brush: ThatDarnRob Navy 24mm BOSS
Bowl: Turkish Porcelain Bowl 4 ½”
Pre-Shave Scrub: MRGO Lime
Pre-Shave Balm: GroomingDept Mojito
Shave Cream: Taconic Bay Rum
Balm: Stirling's Bay Rum Butter
Aftershave: St Johns Bay Rum

SOD Sunday July 4, 2021
Happy Independence to my friends south of the 49th!

Ever wonder how many shaves in each tub of Proraso? See below in the Lather report!
Brush: Parker Synth Brush
Bowl: Shave Nation
Lather: Proraso White Soap (13)
Razor: Gillette 1959 E4 Settings:
Face WTG:3-XTG:2-ATG:1
Blade: Gillette Silver Blue (2)
Razor: Gillette Styler
Balm: Proraso White

Have a great day!!

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Sunday Schick Shave, July 4th 2021, Happy Independence Day. Well I have tinkered with the Kai Protouch with my Schick M3 adjustable a few months ago with a spent Protouch(8 shaves) and it was a good shave even then. Well Yesterday had my first shave with a AC 50mm Kai Protouch(3) in my Yaqi 50mm Excalibur a couple of days ago(Friday) and was very impressed so I altered that blade for my Canadian variant G1 Hybrid(make sure to stone any burrs from cutting blade). Well the results were very impressive with a much sharper blade then with the previous experiment. I even applied a little pressure that is a no no usually, but with my experience level good with my Schick injectors I knew there was hardly a chance of a nick with the way it felt + was performing well. Thought I would share this little experiment that worked so well, one of my smoothest BBs shaves with my Schick Canadian G1 variant. Another blade alternative for some Schick:001_wub: injector owner's who like to tinker a little?
Razor: Schick Canadian variant G1 Hybrid- Mfg 1940's-50s NDCodes, excellent light weight mid range, very enjoyable razor.
Blade: Kai Protouch altered (4) excellent blade, sharp & smooth with reasonable longevity. Favorite blade in the 50mm so far.
Soap: Tabac, nice mild flowery clean scent + excellent lather qualities.
Brush: Yaqi 24mm Tuxedo knot with black marble handle :001_wub:, excellent lather generator with cloud like soft tips, nice scrub + excellent lather painter.
Pre shave: Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
Prep: Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
Post shave: Fine fresh Vetiver aftershave with witch hazel + a dollop of Nivea balm.
Results: CCS,DFS,BBs + no irritation + no weepers =:a17:excellent shave with my Schick injector G1 Canadian variant with a altered Kai Protouch blade.

Schick collage with a altered Kai Protouch.jpg

Have some great shaves!

Herkese sıhhatler olsun.. Have a nice shave all you..
Günün tıraşı.. Shave of the day..

Razor: Timeless Aluminum
Blade: Rapira Swedish Supersteel
Brush: Yaqi High Mountain Two Band Badger Shaving Brush
Soap: Stirling Island Man Shaving Soap
AS: Pomellos Fresh Clean Beard Cologne, Proraso After Shave Balm Azur Lime

instagram: 40tansonrashaving

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

20210704_183821-01-01.jpeg
SOTD #173/2021
05-07-2021

Preshave: shower, frigid tap water
Brush: WestCoastShaving Two Tone Tall Synthetic 26/56
Soap: Mäurer & Wirtz ~ Tabac
Razor: Mühle Rocca R94
Blade: Gillette 7 o'clock Super Platinum (1)
Post shave: frigid tap water, Stirling Soap ~ Orange Chill.

Not much stubble today, only 20 hours have passed since yesterday's shave has been finished. However, two passes with the Rocca made my skin feel BBS again.
The Rocca is as dramafree as it can get. Excellent tool imo.

Happy 4th of July, y'all!

Last edited:
SOTD, Sunday, July 4, 2021

Happy Independence Day, Gentlemen. As a way to remember this day and it's meaning in these troubled times, I offer this excerpt from the Declaration of Independence:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Rating: 5 / 5

Razor: Merkur 34C HD
Blade: Gillette 7 O'Clock Super Platinum (1)
Brush: Maggard Silver Tip Badger
Pre-Shave: Neutrogena Men Razor Defense Face Scrub
Lather: Declaration Grooming Unconditional Surrender
Aftershave: Pinaud Clubman
Additional Care:
Alum Block
Razorock P-160 Balm
Thayers Witch Hazel Astringent (unscented)
cold water splash
proxy.php
Thanks for the excerpt. Good to know.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom