What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

SOTD "FREE WEEK" December 14th - December 20th, 2020

Sunday Schick shave, Dec 20 2020

Razor: Schick E2 injector, Canadian variant- Mfg 1930's 40's, excellent mid range, very nimble in the hand to move over the face.
Blade: Personna SS PTFE (6) very sharp, smooths out nicely and has great longevity.
Soap: Razorock Lavender- nice scent with excellent lather qualities. One of favorite Razorock soaps.
Brush: Yaqi Artic Sky 24mm knot- excellent lather creator with heavenly cloud like tips for a painting. Nice gentle scrubber.
Pre shave: Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop of clear Aloe Vera gel on the cleaned beard area.
Prep: Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
Post shave: Razorock King Louis Aftershave with witch hazel + a dollop of Nivea balm.
Results: CCS,DFS,BBS + minor irritation + no weepers = :a17:excellent shave with my Schick E2 injector, Canadian variant.

Sunday Schick shave. Dec 20th 2020.jpg

Have some great shaves! Stay & think safe in these times.

Whiterook

Contributor
20200704_081937.jpg

Razor: Schick G5 Injector Razor
Blade: Personna Injector
Brush: Simpson's Duke 3 Sapphire Special Edition in synthetic
Pre-Shave: Proraso White
Lather: Art of Shaving Sandalwood Cream
Aftershave: Pinaud Brandy Spice
Additional Care:
Thayers Facial Tonic Witch Hazel Unscented
Pinaud Finest powder

Cal

Contributor
SOTD-R_2020-12-20.jpg
:001_wub:

Brush: Shavemac Olive Wood 20/44 Silvertip 2-Band
Soap: TFS Mandarino Tachibana
Razor: 2020 Gillette Tech with custom olive wood handle
Blade: Silver Star (5)
ASL: TFS Kathmandu

A good shave. :001_smile

Nothing spectacular, but then, if I keep changing my razor every shave I guess it's par for the course. I've sort of come to expect nearly every shave to be at least great, I think I'm getting spoiled. :blushing:

Happy shaves guys. :cornut:

Top Bottom