Sat 19th SOTD
Soap PAA Solstice
Brush BOTI 26mm Fan Silvertip
Razor Gillette Slim N4 (Max Setting)
Blade JAWS Platinum 3rd
Post & Aftershaves
Ice Water + Thayers
Hyaluronic + Clubman Brandy Spice
Super lather from this magnificent soap! Creamy, slick, and really nice grassy/herbal scent!
Shave with razor paired with the blade at max setting 9 for 3passes was very nice and enjoyable. So smooth and comfortable with no issues at all for a bbs to dfs result. Excellent post & aftershaves. Rating 9.8/10
The blade is very good and makes a huge difference.
20201219_124309.jpg

Saturday SOTD

[IMG]

Razor: Gillette Slim (I2) North Shore Razors (S5)
Blade: Feather (D3)
Brush: WildWestBrushworks 22mm Faux Horsehair
Scuttle: PAA Travel 4"
Pre-Shave Scrub: MRGO Lime
Pre-Shave Balm: Grooming Dept Unscented
Shave Soap: Black Ship Grooming Captain Joe
Balm: Saponificio Varesino Puro Burro di Karitè
Aftershave Black Ship Grooming Captain Joe

v

Christmas Season Day 21.

Blackland Blackbird Brass with M. A. Space Soaps Christmas 2019 and Clubman Special Reserve!

Prep: Hot Shower and Bloom/Lather Building Water
Soap: M. A. Space Soap Christmas 2019
Razor: Blackland Blackbird Brass (OC and SB)/Merkur Mustache and Eyebrow Razor
Blade: Personna Lab Blue (4)/Merkur Mustache and Eyebrow Blade (06)
Brush: Omega S-Brush
AS: Clubman Special Reserve

Just a great shave. I made the lather a bit thicker than I usually do, but it performed just as well.
[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

SOTD : 19th December 2020.

13.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower / Cussons Imperial Leather ~ Arctic Ocean & Icelandic Moss Shower Gel.

Pre:

Cold wet flannel to my face.
Yardley ~ English Lavender Bar Soap + Wilko Men's shave Oil.
Brush: Yaqi ~ Sagrada Familia 24mm Synthetic.
Bowl Lather.
Tesco's Ceramic 'Cosmo' Side Bowl.
Lather : omega eucalyptus shaving cream
Blade: Mers: ~ Supershave X 'Snapped in 1/2'. (1)
Razor: Yaqi Katana.

Cold Water Face Rinse./Homemade (~Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Witch Hazel Mixture./ Floid ~ Mentolado Vigoroso ASL./ Creightons ~Sensitive PSB.

Greetings,

Another new shave set up to start the weekend....Maiden shave with the SuperShave X 'Snapped in 1/2' making another comfortably smooth assertive duo.

I intend to use the Yaqi Katana with my SOTD's until the end of 2020 after the comfortable error-free shaves i've had from this fantastic efficient razor.

It's been a while since i last used the Omega shaving cream and forgot how much easy it is to create a slick protective lather, with a good kick from the Eucalyptus oil to give my face sensors a wake up call on this fresh morning.

A enjoyable 3 pass + pick ups close comfortable/near BBS shave with no errors to report...Finishing to the shave off with a small dollop of Creightons ~Sensitive PSB.

My face is feeling super smooth cool, and smelling divine.;)

Stay safe, and enjoy the start of the weekend ladies & gentlemen.😎

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- Semogue SOC 2 Band Finest Badger in Ash Wood 24/53mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Noble Otter ~ Bare
Razor/Blade:- Muhle Rocca R94 / Gillette Stainless (red & white pack) #7
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Invite E High Potency Pure Oil (10 drops), Natural Plant Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (5)
Tonight Tipple:- Glen Grant The Major's Reserve

SOTD : 19th December 2020.

View attachment 1196988

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower / Cussons Imperial Leather ~ Arctic Ocean & Icelandic Moss Shower Gel.

Pre:

Cold wet flannel to my face.
Yardley ~ English Lavender Bar Soap + Wilko Men's shave Oil.
Brush: Yaqi ~ Sagrada Familia 24mm Synthetic.
Bowl Lather.
Tesco's Ceramic 'Cosmo' Side Bowl.
Lather : omega eucalyptus shaving cream
Blade: Mers: ~ Supershave X 'Snapped in 1/2'. (1)
Razor: Yaqi Katana.

Cold Water Face Rinse./Homemade (~Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Witch Hazel Mixture./ Floid ~ Mentolado Vigoroso ASL./ Creightons ~Sensitive PSB.

Greetings,

Another new shave set up to start the weekend....Maiden shave with the SuperShave X 'Snapped in 1/2' making another comfortably smooth assertive duo.

I intend to use the Yaqi Katana with my SOTD's until the end of 2020 after the comfortable error-free shaves i've had from this fantastic efficient razor.

It's been a while since i last used the Omega shaving cream and forgot how much easy it is to create a slick protective lather, with a good kick from the Eucalyptus oil to give my face sensors a wake up call on this fresh morning.

A enjoyable 3 pass + pick ups close comfortable/near BBS shave with no errors to report...Finishing to the shave off with a small dollop of Creightons ~Sensitive PSB.

My face is feeling super smooth cool, and smelling divine.;)

Stay safe, and enjoy the start of the weekend ladies & gentlemen.😎
Almost time to replace that Vigoroso!!

Brush: Razorock "Bruce"
Soap: Razorock "Blue Barbershop"
Razor: Razorock SLOC
Blade: Personna Med Prep
Witch hazel: Thayers "Lavander"
Alum bloc: Osma
After shave: Razorock "Blue Barbershop"
Face cream: Nivea Man Creme
View attachment 1196812
Razorock SLOC. One of my best razors. I can't believe how close it shaves with no irritation or weepers.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
DE SOTD, Sat, Dec 19th 2020

Razor: Gillette NEW long comb, Canadian variant- MFG 1930's, great mid range, very nice feel in my hand.
Blade: Personna red (2) excellent blade, Sharp & smooth with reasonable longevity.
Soap: Razorock Lavender, nice scent with excellent lather qualities, one of my favorites.
Brush: Razorock Plissoft 24mm- great lather creator with soft tips, one of my older synthetics that I have enjoyed.
Pre shave: Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop of clear Aloe Vera gel on cleaned beard area.
Prep: cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
Post shave: Razorock King Louis lavender with witch hazel + a dollop of Nivea balm.
Results: CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers = :a17:excellent shave with my Gillette New long comb + Personna red blade.
DE SOTD, Sat, Dec 19th 2020.jpg

Have some great shaves! Stay & think safe in these times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom