Additional Care:
Thayers Facial Tonic Witch Hazel Unscented
Imperial Leather Talcum Powder

Tue 3 SOTD
Cream Arko Sensitive
Brush Yaqi 24mm Purple Mink
Razor RazoRock GC.84-P
Blade Vintage Polsilver Super Stainless 2nd
Post & Aftershaves Ice Water + Stirling Witchhazel Bergamot & Lavender + HA + TGS Orange Empire
Good creamy & slick lather from the cream.
Excellent shave with the razor paired with this blade! Really crisp, smooth, and very comfortable in 3passes for a mostly bbs finish without any issues. Aftershaves were excellent.
20210803_094118.jpg

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
Tuesday 3rd August 2021
20210803_105824.jpg

PrePAA Cube 2.0 USA 🇺🇸
SoapA&E Vanille de Tabac, USA 🇺🇸
BrushBGB Synthesis G6 Badger, Australia 🇦🇺
RazorTimeless Slim Ti OC, USA 🇺🇸
BladeWilkinson Sword, China 🇨🇳
Post ShaveProraso Alum, Italy 🇮🇹, Proraso Balm Italy 🇮🇹
FragranceSquadron Soap The Warden, Australia 🇦🇺
Rating8.5/10

Thuesday, August 3, 2021.
Flöid pre shave oil. Chiseled face, Zoologist, Nightingale, shaving soap. El Druida, manchurian badger 27 mm, Seven rustic ebony. Jose Monserrat Pou: Filarmónica 14, Especial. Myrsol: F/Extra lotion aftershave & Emulsion balm aftershave. Acqua Di Genova, EdT.
proxy.php

SOTD : 3rd August 2021.

14.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Cien Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears Transparent Bar Soap. + Nuage Menthol shaving Oil.
Brush: Yaqi 26mm Rainbow Brown Synthetic. (Faux Horse)
Face Lather.
Lather: Blue's Shaving Soap.
Blade: Chinese Gillette Super Blue. (D3)
Razor: Pearl SBF-11 TTO.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezings, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils. + 3 Menthol Crystals, Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./ Cien Aqua ASL./Nivea Men Sensitive Cooling PSB.

Greetings,

Early morning shave.

Third outing with the Chinese super blue blade, which still performed wonderfully with no dulling issues.

Each time i use blue's shaving soap, the outcome of the shave has always good, this morning was no exception...The soap s doesn't have much of scent, but it's performance, & post shave feel are amazingly good. 'However, i have mentioned before i won't buy it again as the price has more than trebled from some seller since i last bought it' for a little extra i could buy MWF or the new Cella Bio... I still recommend anyone who is curious to give a try though.

A enjoyable 2 pass + pick ups close comfortable shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off with a small dollop of Nivea Men Sensitive Cooling PSB.

My face is feeling super smooth & smelling divine.;)

Stay safe, and enjoy your day ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

Last edited:

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
4899C02A-75DD-4102-87F7-12ABB5223C16.jpeg

1) Germany: Brush Vintage Muhle Erzeugnisse Shaving Brush.
2) Turkey: Soap Arko Shave Stick pucked.
3) Multinational: Razor Schick Extreme 3 Pivot Ball. Blades made in the USA and packaged in China.
4) France: Alum Block Osma.
5) Germany: Aftershave Balm L’Oréal Men Expert Hydra Power Aftershave Balm Mountain Water.
6) USA: Cologne Jovan Musk Cologne.

I decided to give my Razorock Hawk V2 with a brand new Feather Professional Super another try... BBS without any problems except under the chin. It seems only my trusted go-to Fatip Originale Picollo (with a Voshkod blade used for the second time) is able to turn that area into BBS+... (The Picollo has the handle of my golden Lo Storto that unfortunately for me doesn't give me the same result as the Originale...)
I don't think there's any need to sum up the products, the picture speaks for itself... (Special mention though for the Proraso exfoliating scrub! Best of the best!)

Attachments

• IMG_5616.jpeg
    IMG_5616.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 15
Shave of Day.jpg

Pre
Face wash with Neutrogena Liquid Facial Soap
Soap/Cream
Ethos Lavender
Brush
Shavemac 177
Bowl
Captain’s Choice Copper
Razor
ATT S-1
Blade
Wizamet
Aftershave
Thayers WH & Ethos Lavender Skin Food
Fragrance
Jimmy Choo Man Intense
Rating
10/10.
Comments
Second shave with the ATT/Personna combo. With so many razors, in my rotation, I forgot how good this razor is. A perfect, smooth shave. I decided I would add a new soap to the mix: Ethos Unscented. The soap made a wonderful slick lather. Have a great day.

My SOTD setup for the past month or so.
Fantastic slickness and post shave skin care from the bundubeard rooi afrikaaner with its super high tallow content and prep aftershave balm combo. The derby extra started off quite tuggy, they aren't really the sharpest blades out there, but they smoothed out a lot by the third use, surprised I managed to get 12 uses out of this blade.

Razor: Gillette slim adjustable
Brush Yaqi Sagrada familia
Blade: derby extra (1-12)
Soap: bundubeard rooi afrikaaner
Aftershave balm: prep
proxy.php

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
ASRazor shave, Aug 3rd 2021

Razor: Everready streamline 2nd generation, Mfg 1949-53,upper mid range>, nice looking razor, well built, good shaves when technique is on.
Blade: Gem Personna SS PTFE (8) excellent blade, very sharp, great longevity, smooths out nicely. predictable.
Soap: Speick, nice spicy scent + excellent lather qualities.
Brush: Omega 10005 boar brush, great lather creator, soft tips, excellent scrubber + good painter.
Pre shave: Brush(Yaqi Cashmere) wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop of clear Aloe Vera gel on beard area.
Prep: Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
Post shave: Witch hazel + Lavada + a dollop of Nivea balm with 2 drops of HA.
Results: CCS, DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers= :thumbup:excellent shave with my ER streamline with a Gem coated blade.
Brush collage July Aug 3rd 2021.jpg

Have some great shaves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom