What's new

SOTD "FREE WEEK" April 27th - May 3rd, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1074.JPG

5E264A71-7B6E-493F-99A3-4DC2E9AC26CE.jpeg

Seasonal smeezenal, I’m a man and do what I want. The Almighty Hallows in May? Yeah I can do that.

Continuing quest to uglify my Vector, I tried the baby Blackbird handle on here, worked great. 7 on the Kai Mild, might have to switch tomorrow. I MIGHT get one more out of it but I dunno, we’ll see.

Tonight's shave

Royal no. 1. 6/8" Best extra hollow grind

Perfect Japanese strop

Lowborn Supply with 26mm synthetic knot

Captains Choice lather bowl

Black Ship Grooming Captains Pipe soap

Black Ship Grooming Captains Pipe After Shave

This was the first time using this soap and aftershave. It is a good soap and aftershave. The soap has a good amount of slickness with a little thicker lather than what is normally required for shaving with a straight. The AS also performs well. The scent is very strong. It's now been almost 2 hours and it's just as strong as when I first applied it. The scent is cherry pipe tobacco. It has a very strong tobacco scent with a light cherry sweetness. If you are looking for a good strong tobacco scent this is a great choice.

I had a very nice shave with the Royal Razor. I am finally getting consistent smooth comfortable shaves now that I finally figured out how to use zero pressure by trying to use a negative pressure. Basically what I started doing is pulling away from the skin until it is barely touching.

20200503_193022_compress39.jpg
20200503_193329_compress73.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom