What's new

Soap with best slickness and post shave feel

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I know. But still, this "soap property" is important for many gentlemen and many can also do rankings.
I understand and appreciate that it matters- in fact, it matters to me. I'm just logically following the idea to the point of absurdity. What soap do you have ranked at #'s 41, 57, 81, and 90 in your residual slickness rankings? I had a 3 way tie at #38 that really messed up the ranking of the 60 soaps that followed.

What soap do you have ranked at #'s 41, 57, 81, and 90 in your residual slickness rankings? I had a 3 way tie at #38 that really messed up the ranking of the 60 soaps that followed.

This is even more embarrassing, but i am not sure if i have used 20 different soaps/creams. And even worse, i don't remember how they compare against each other. I only use 2-3 at a time! I couldn't make a top 20 ranking, let alone a 100! :lol1:

Noted. Strong praise indeed.

I haven’t tried this one yet. I will have to remedy that tomorrow. Luckily I still have a sample tucked away from Shavedash waiting to be tested.
Is it time for Shave dash to change the packaging of the samples??

It's difficult to use them properly.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I love T&S but it's about $10/oz CDN as is GD, both are great lines but certainly not what most would consider an affordable product.
Exactly that’s why I gave it an honorable mention assuming it wasn’t considered budget (it could be depending) abs then added Brito super affordable abs so slick.

I just ordered a bunch. Is there something wrong with Shave dash?

I’ve made a few orders with Shavedash and have had no issues, including receiving the most recent this week. He scoops them out as you order so I find them fresh compared to others like Maggards.

I think what the others are referencing are the packaging he uses. Some of the soap samples come wrapped in parchment style paper in a ziploc style bag (picture in post 49) and some come in small plastic containers with flip tops. I’d prefer if they all came in containers, especially the ones with screw tops. The Maggards sample containers have a screw lid.

Top Bottom