What's new

Soap Sample Passaround Box

Box number two will be sent from the post office close to my work on Wednesday when I'm in the office. I can post a contents list tomorrow.

Hey all! This weekend I had the opportunity to try a few more samples and I took some notes. I was out of town attending a wedding and visiting family, so I haven't had the opportunity to gather my notes and post my reviews. They will be coming soon!

looking forward to it!!

1. A. Feitar
2. ryinzana
3. jldallas
4. spolct
5. Montgomery115
6. catchacoolbreeze
7. CJB3
8. kooldecker
9. FloorPizza
10. mrlandpirate
11. boghopper
12. dezmil
13.Joshua223
14. Schinny
15. Psusocr
16. SailFast
24.Iloverootbeer
25. Suhrim21
26. back to dfoulk for refill.[/QUOTE]

Soap Sample Passaround B&B - Box 2

Barrister & Mann (Hartwick, NY)
-----------------------------
Reserve Cool
Reserve Spice
Reserve Waves
Reserve Classic
Reserve Lavender
Vesper's

Sudsy Soapery (St. Louis, MO)
-----------------------
Lavender & Peppermint
Twice Mint
Citrus & Bay
White Sage & Lime
Sandlewood & Myrrh
Almond & Vanilla
Delor De Traget
Sandlewood & Citrus
Uplift

Siliski Soaps (Murrysville, PA)
-----------------------
Appalachin Forest
Santa's Pipe
Sea Spice
Midnight in Tunisia
WCS Meditation
Masculine Musk
Frankincense & Myrrh
Citrus
Rosamary & Cedarwood

Razormaster (Finland)
----------------------
Santtu
Uula
Pekka
Oskar
Markku
Erin
Ari
Toivo
Daichi
Ines
Juha

Soapy Bathman (Abbotsford, BC)
-------------------------------
Blackjack
I can Breathe

Midnight & Two (Calgary Canada)
--------------------------------
Provence
Citrus Island
The Study
The Cabin

Strop Shoppe (Unobtainium)
Baker Street
Black Tie
Russian Tea
Berbershoppe
London Morning

Captain's Choice
Bay Rum
North
Lime
Sandlewood

Blue Belle (Unobtainium)
Lime Wood
Barbershop

Martin de Candre (France)
---------------------------------
Original
Fougere
Unscented

Shannon's Soaps (Parma, Ohio)
Lit
Amaretto
Silk Pajamas
Timeless Razors Etherea

The Holy Black (New York)
----------------------
Shaving Cream

Mystic Water (Riverdale Park, MD)
----------------------------------
Sensitive Skin
Coconut
The Green Fairy
Vanilla Sandlewood
Barbershop
Coconut Sandlewood
Cedar & Sage
Bay Rum
Cuppa Joe
Jeff's Lavender
Sweet Briar
Orange Vanilla
RosaLimone
Lily of the Valley
Viola di Basco
Marstrale
Marrikesh
Anarondak Jack
Prospect Creek
Irish Traveler
Brown Windsor

Mike's (Portland, OR)
Orange Cedarwood & Black Pepper
Vetiver
Lime
Rose & Cedarwood
Pine & Cedarwood
Barbershop
Peppermint & Rosemary
Unscented

Misc
------------------------------
Tabac
Geo F Trumper - Oxford Blue
Jeeves of Hudson Street - Conservatory
Dr. Selby
Aramis
Penhaligon's - English Fern
Cella
Wet Shave Obsession - Zaro
Vintage Yardley
Sweet Comb Chicago
Arko
Pre de Provence
Great Lakes - Bay Rum
Taconic - Eucalyptus Mint

Wow! Can’t wait to test some of these in box #2.

Boxed up and ready to go into tomorrow's mail.

There is no cheap plastic salsa bowl in this box as I don't seem to have one on hand. They go missing during the pass so if anyone is by a dollar store and wouldn't mind picking one up to add to it that would be helpful. If you can then that's great, if not then no worries as someone else might grab one. I'll try to pick them up for the other boxes. They're like either 2 or 3 for a dollar. I can PayPal someone for the cost as I appreciate them getting one.

Hopefully instead of losing bowls this time there will be extras by the time dfoulk gets the box back!

The bowls are sometimes easy to forget to put back into the box. No harm as it's not a big deal. They don't need to be in there, just a nice to have. Last pass someone forgot and offered to send it back to the box. It just doesn't make sense to spend four dollars to mail a fifty cent plastic bowl. People have been kind in the past and replaced them here and there when they get forgotten. I get the boxes back and the bowls are sometimes a different color. It's all good as the people in this passaround are good people.

The bowls are sometimes easy to forget to put back into the box. No harm as it's not a big deal. They don't need to be in there, just a nice to have. Last pass someone forgot and offered to send it back to the box. It just doesn't make sense to spend four dollars to mail a fifty cent plastic bowl. People have been kind in the past and replaced them here and there when they get forgotten. I get the boxes back and the bowls are sometimes a different color. It's all good as the people in this passaround are good people.

I may have to stop at the DT and get one. I use a rice bowl from the kitchen, but the bottom is too smooth.

There is no cheap plastic salsa bowl in this box as I don't seem to have one on hand. They go missing during the pass so if anyone is by a dollar store and wouldn't mind picking one up to add to it that would be helpful. If you can them that's great, if not then no worries as someone else might grab one. I'll try to pick them up for the other boxes. They're like either 2 or 3 for a dollar. I can PayPal someone for the cost as I appreciate them getting one.
As a result of participating in one of the earlier passarounds, I went to a couple of DT's in my area looking for these "cheap plastic salsa bowls" and was fortunate enough to find them. For 50 cents, they make amazing lathering bowls. I still use mine!!

Top Bottom