What's new

soap commander

i was given half full of there wisdom soap. it is extremely nice and slick. lots of lather and lathers very easy love the stuff. i see they stoped making wisdom but i think i will try there other scents i think i found the soap i really want to stick to .

It's always nice finding a soap that you really like. I'm happy to see that Soap Commander is up and running again.

I have 75 different soaps (a lot were gifts) and Soap Commander remains in my top 5 for both performance and value. I just love it. Its 1 of 2 veggie soaps in my top 5.

I have 75 different soaps (a lot were gifts) and Soap Commander remains in my top 5 for both performance and value. I just love it. Its 1 of 2 veggie soaps in my top 5.

+1

I too have a boatload of shave soap. Soap Commander is one of the special brands. It lathers easily, builds a thick yogurty lather that both cushions and lubricates.....and then leaves your face feeling moisturized.

I love my tub of Fortitude, it's a solid soap and a good price considering the size of the container, and it's one of the best containers on the market for an artisan.

I have their aftershave balm and have used a couple of their bath soaps; top tier performance (love the Passion scent). I'd get one of their shaving soaps but I've got a problem enough as is with that subject matter :lol:

I am a big Soap Commander fan, in particular their Gusto shave soap which I think they will release again soon. I am part of their seasonal scent crew (Gold) which is great fun :)

If I'm not mistaken, I think Wisdom has become a seasonal soap, so keep an eye out.

I too am glad Soap Commander is back--life hasn't been easy on them lately.

Plus the shave soaps are excellent. I have Passion, Endurance, Gusto, Inspiration, and Courage. Love 'em all.

Top Bottom