What's new

Soap Acquisition Thread

I'm curious how the Greenfresh serum smells. I have the unscented version which is not scent free. I love the way my skin feels afterwards so I just ignore the peculiar scent from the serum.
To my nose I get like a mild melon scent which is likely the mixture or cucumber and lemongrass. I very pleasing scent to me. I applied before bed last night and the scent was not at all overpowering or anything. Just subtle and pleasant.

I think the lavender would be incredible for use before bed.

If you like the serum I would definitely pick up a scented one.

my first RR try
C26A4E8C-3E99-4F92-AA0C-60CA8E8088BF.jpeg

OH so excited for tomorrow Aventus Aug and try the Ethos Succes

these are two of the soaps been wanting to try the Spice to me is wonderful smelling not quite like Old Spice but in that same family and will go well together !

the ethos F base is more like most artisan a bit softer than I had pictured in my head so reckon the softer one is more like TOBS ? either way more just FYI brain dump on thoughts but OH the smell for a Homage to Aventus is great ! for me they do not have to dupe they just have to be wonderful to the nose and this is !

did a quick wet finger rub soap and while not scientific it gives me an idea and wow the ethos is slick slick slick so again cant wait :) and how will it compare to my #1 SV soaps ?

the Spiced did not seem as slick as Ethos but was slick and that wonderful spice smell I am going to love !!!

I wish I had a grow hair button that I could press so I could just go shave 10x a day and play with new soaps and such when we get them !!!!

IMG_6053.JPG

20220810_185310.jpg

I am happier with this second batch of Stirling Soaps. Last time I got Barbershop (not great scent) and Bay Rum (really didn't like this).

A little disappointed with Martin de Candre Original. Scent is amazing but to my nose very very similar to Fougere, the other I already have. Should have got another one.

20220810_182847.jpg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Top Bottom