Sharp Titanium (5)
Damp facecloth aka “shave binky
AP ShaveCo Dinosaur G5C 28mm synthetic brush
Pre-shave: warm shower :001_wub:
Lather: ARKO!; face-lathered
Aftershave: Ulm Nom
Post-shave: face wash with shave binky and a drop of hyaluronic acid
Post-shave: Equate moisturizer

Was my shave slower because my blade was tired or because I was overtired? Might find out next time. Still quicker than many before it and quite comfortable. In honor of Modern May, my stubble will grow back in the future.

Yesterday was stiflingly muggy, but not so bad that the air conditioners were needed. Or maybe they were and the one in our bedroom didn’t work well the first night, so we just didn’t try.

Wee Babby’s friends came over for Dungeons and Dragons and they played in the cooler depths of the finished side of the basement.

Happy shaves, everyone!

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Modern May

Last night’s cap-riding, zippy shave
Fatip Grande
Sharp Titanium (1)

A slight bit of extra color where I shaved convinced me to not run my last blade a sixth time. Shave with a new blade was much quicker, but probably because I didn’t shave as closely as the previous, few shaves. Skin seems happier, too. My guess for three, likely possibilities are 1. I didn’t shave as closely, 2. the fresh edges required less pressure to cut stubble, and 3. demon trickery.

Memorial Day weekend and the start of my well-earned vacation. Still had dreams of provisioning data backhaul devices this morning. Glad I didn’t have to and sad I didn’t get to. I’ve come a long way from dreaming about testing DS1 circuits. A stay at a resort in exotic Massachusetts is even in the cards. w00t!

Wifey is fixing to take clippers to the overgrown coconut husk I call my hair. #SpoiledRotten. Then there might be gardening or all sorts of mischief in the cards.

Happy shaves, everyone!

Modern May

Last night’s cap-riding, zippy shave
Fatip Grande
Sharp Titanium (1)

A slight bit of extra color where I shaved convinced me to not run my last blade a sixth time. Shave with a new blade was much quicker, but probably because I didn’t shave as closely as the previous, few shaves. Skin seems happier, too. My guess for three, likely possibilities are 1. I didn’t shave as closely, 2. the fresh edges required less pressure to cut stubble, and 3. demon trickery.

Memorial Day weekend and the start of my well-earned vacation. Still had dreams of provisioning data backhaul devices this morning. Glad I didn’t have to and sad I didn’t get to. I’ve come a long way from dreaming about testing DS1 circuits. A stay at a resort in exotic Massachusetts is even in the cards. w00t!

Wifey is fixing to take clippers to the overgrown coconut husk I call my hair. #SpoiledRotten. Then there might be gardening or all sorts of mischief in the cards.

Happy shaves, everyone!
@thombrogan you have enough gear to do a coconut shave.😉

I know, I know, but I could not resist.

Have a blessed vacation.

Cheers!!!

thombrogan

Modern May

Last night’s cap-riding, pleasant shave
Fatip Grande
Sharp Titanium (2)
Pre-shave: cold water on whiskers

A head shave and shower earlier in the afternoon took a pre-shave shower out of the equation, but the shave was pleasant. And modern. And during May.

We planted a weeping cherry tree (a willow with cherry-like blossoms, but I don’t think there’s any edible fruit) at home and Wifey put some fresh flowers on the graves of her parents and maternal grandparents. We’re visiting the grave of her paternal grandparents either today or later this week.

Happy shaves, everyone!

A head shave
Wait a minute - est-ce-que Thom un garçon de rasoir la Dome??? Or did I misread?

Bald Head Shave GIF by iOne Digital

thombrogan

Modern May

Last night’s cap-riding shave
Fatip Grande
Sharp Titanium (3)

The edges of my blade seemed to dislike the pre-shower shave the day before. Got through the shave and changed my blade because anything less than enjoyment feels wrong.

We planted flowers at Wifey’s paternal grandparents’ graves yesterday and then watched a video by Clint Laidlaw on the phylogeny of mice and related rodents. Broke my brain.

As to the head shave, Wifey takes clippers to me 3-5 times a year and then my coconut husk hairdo gradually returns. I’ve tried fully bald once in the past four years. The sebum not being carried off my scalp by my hair scared me the most followed by being called Charlie Brown, and then all the nicks from shaving with just the RazoRock Hawk V3OC and no clippers wasn’t a plus, either.

Happy shaves, everyone!

thombrogan

Thanks, Jay. That was a few years ago and they healed. This previous head shave had a very large and curious hornet closely investigating Wifey and me. We left the porch to go back to house with the shave maybe 95% done and the hornet hovering by the screen door for hours more.

Top Bottom