What's new

Single Edge Sunday - What Will You Use?

Tom,
How do you load the blade?

I slide it into place by hand. I don't have the "clip" that is needed to load the blades into the handle but hope to find one someday. The frame pivots sideways so that the blade slot lines up with an opening in the top of the handle and a blade can then be loaded from the handle, which would be really cool to do.

It's a fantastic razor, here's a shot of it loaded with a blade. You can see the slot to the left at the top of the handle that the blade is fed from into the frame when it is rotated so that the opening for the blade lines up with that slot.

proxy.php

Last edited:
GEM Flying Wing (bullet knob Micromatic safety bar) - GEM stainless PTFE coated blade

proxy.php

Single Edge Sunday

Razor/blade: Classic Shaving Cobra / Dorco disposable shavette blade
Brush/Cream: Simpsons Duke 2 / Proraso Green cream (tube) - Face lathering
AS/EDC: Acqua Velva Ice Blue / Caswell-Massey Jockey club

proxy.php

I used a little Gem with a plastic handle that I got NOS. I really liked the shave. I wish I had gotten in on the group buy for the blades. I can't hang out here all the time and I totally missed it.

Last edited:
My old Amber handled Schick
Personna NOS SS coated blade-shave #3
Vintage Old Spice soap
Old Spice AS

Sort of a 40's Traditional shave- and a really good one!

I used a little Gem with a plastic handle that I got NOS. I really liked the shave. I wish I had gotten in on the group buy for the blades. I can't hang out here all the time and I totally missed it.

Razor Blades and More sells them-if you are interested

Single Edge Sunday

Razor/blade: Classic Shaving Cobra / Dorco disposable shavette blade
Brush/Cream: Kent BK8 / TOBS Sandalwood cream (tube) - Bowl lathering
AS/EDC: Master Challenge / Tabac EDC

proxy.php

Top Bottom