What's new

Single Edge Sunday - What Will You Use?

Before shaving: Nivea Sensitive Skin Face Wash, rinsed all off, then Proraso Green, and a VDH boar brush, with a Micromatic Clog Pruf, and a Blue Star carbon steel blade (3rd shave). I'm out of practice after a couple of months with my Injectors, and can't get the end of my chin cleaned up. I had to finish up some spots with a Hydromagic.

Rolls Imperial
proxy.php

Gillette Face Wash, Pacific All Natural Cream, Schick Hydromagic I-2, Chinese Schick blade, shave #14, Dickinson's Witch Hazel astringent, Virgin Island Bay Rum aftershave

Classic Shaving Cobra with a Feather Pro blade, Somerset Simpsons brush, and Truefitt & Hill everything :yesnod:

proxy.php

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
Schick Type I with a cut down Kai. Great Shave ! (23) ok I'm bored, this blade is still sharp and smooth, I think I could Clark Howard this thing for a year. It's nice to get a smooth shave but l need a change so tomorrow straight razor time. bring me my styptic pencil!

Once again: Sunday with the Rolls! Although I've been switching off with the Fatboy, the Rolls is my shave of choice. This week I'll be trying a different blade in the FB and continuing to alternate betwixt the two.

Top Bottom