What's new

She finaly surrendered

I've been trying to get my wife to try using a DE for a few months now. This morning I broke the ice by having her do a touch up on the back of my neck using my 1912 gem. Then she finally asked about using one of the other razors for her legs.
Her big concern was cutting herself. So I set up the mildest razor, a Merkur 23c with a new IP blade. Then I showed her how to work up some lather using a VDH Badger( I rarely use it because of shedding , now its hers) and some soap her daughter made.
Afterwards I showed her how to clean out the brush and how to change the blade in the razor.
I do believe we have another convert.:thumbup1:

I have converted my wife by buying a mid 60s pink lady Starburst. It's a good shaving razor, so I figured I would use it if she didn't. :001_smile I gave her an Astra to try first, when she is done with that I'll put a red ip in for her to use.

I've debated getting a Super Adjustable for my daughter for when she gets old enough to shave. I figure that it's the perfect leg shaver (long handle, adjustable to the desired degree of mildness/aggressiveness).

Well done..converted my wife couple months ago and she loves Arko..with a little help from the mother and law..she had a old gold star de among other razors..heirloom for her (wife)for sure ..hey i did start the whole conversation on de s ....

Top Bottom