What's new

Shaving Supplies at Bed, Bath, and Beyond

I always used to read about folks going into BB&B and get shaving supplies whereas I myself have never found anything in the ones I went into. Well, I went to one today and noticed they had a whole section devoted to toiletries and such. Much to my surprise, I saw they had the following items:

Aqua Velva (7oz glass bottle) $4.99
Aqua Velva Musk (3.5oz glass bottle) $2.99
Pinaud Clubman
Pinaud Lilac Vegetal
GEM by Personna SE blades (10-pack for $3.99)
Wilkinson DE blades
Gillette Super Stainless DE blades (the expensive, lousy ones)
10-pack Gillette Trac II blades for $10
VDH Brush
VDH Soap
VDH Brush, Soap, and Bowl kit
Styptic Pencils

It was good to see another outlet for shaving supplies and the prices were as low, and in some cases lower, than other places.

Yes, always good to know where you can get 'some supplies' at other locations.

I have gone to 2 of them close to me and both were out of Pinaud Lilac Vegetal and told me they don't know when they can get anymore.

Yes, always good to know where you can get 'some supplies' at other locations.

I have gone to 2 of them close to me and both were out of Pinaud Lilac Vegetal and told me they don't know when they can get anymore.

That's not a bad thing, right? :lol:

I've also heard that Pacific Shaving Co. is trying to get BBB to carry their shaving cream.

Now that you mention it, they did have some Pacific Shaving Co. Shave Oil, so they at least have their foot in the door.

***? Really? Never seen ANY of that stuff there, just electrics, lol...

Same! And the Gillette cartridges. Only problem is the BBB near me is GIANT! I was disappointed to see the section of men's grooming was one 4-up display in a vast ocean of hair dryers, crimpers, etc.....

Never checked BB&B, but will next time I'm in one. I try to stay out of those stores, though. If I'm in there it usually means my wife is in there too and we're spending a lot of money.

I was just at my local one yesterday as I'd noticed previous posting that they might carry shaving supplies. Figured I'd swing in real quick as I was going next door anyways. I've only been in once before with a friend as I generally have nooo interest in their wares. Despite being a newly built store, I can't stand their layout. It's kind of circular and I actually passed by the "shaving" stuff at first since it was in a corner off to the side. Unfortunately, all electrics.

Good to hear some BB&B still carry some supplies. There are two more in my area I can check out the next time I'm in the area. Just goes to show that not every retail outlet is the same. Heck even the 2 Walgreens in my town are pretty different, with the newer one actually having less shaving supplies!

***? Really? Never seen ANY of that stuff there, just electrics, lol...

same experience here

I never use to look for shaving supplies at BB&B until I read someone post that they get Pinaud Lilac Vegetal there. Both stores by me have a entire single isle close to the make-up section that have their shaving supplies, which I usually just walked right past (like a horse with blinders ;O) ) I have never used or tried Lilac Vegetal, and for $6 and some change it was worth trying. I know that Walgreens in my area no longer carries.

Last edited:
Never checked BB&B, but will next time I'm in one. I try to stay out of those stores, though. If I'm in there it usually means my wife is in there too and we're spending a lot of money.

+1 on that! We've been in a BB&B twice. The first time we dropped $400, the second time $375. I've told my wife we're never going back unless we hit Powerball or Mega-Millions!

Top Bottom