What's new

SE SOTD- What was your tool of choice today?

'aye :thumbup:

... this was with one of those coated Diane blades, yes?

Yeah the polymer coated blade. It did a good job. Maybe a hair less sharp than the Personna but comfortable and the shave was BBS. The razor is different much wider the a standard SE, took a minute to hit the right angle. Overall mild but effective. Not much of a blade gap, I think you would have to work at it to get nicked by this shaver

Yeah the polymer coated blade. It did a good job. Maybe a hair less sharp than the Personna but comfortable and the shave was BBS. The razor is different much wider the a standard SE, took a minute to hit the right angle. Overall mild but effective. Not much of a blade gap, I think you would have to work at it to get nicked by this shaver

Thanks for that ... I'll bag a pack for myself.

Saturday I used a Eversharp Schick "G" with a Chinese Schick blade on it's 4th shave. A great close shave.
proxy.php

Today it was my new Gem Featherwight with a new Ted Pella SS coated blade. I am finding that the first shave with a SE blade is always a little rough. The coated blades are not as bad as the carbon blades and the non-coated blades, but it is rough. The shave ended up nice and close, but a little extra irritation.

proxy.php

Top Bottom