What's new

SE like a BIC Metal?

I got in my Yaqi Romulus and it’s getting warmer. The blade that came with it was rather aggressive on the cheeks so I will see if the Kai blades are more in the sweet spot.

Nothing shaves better than a Schick injector, models E, G and J being the best IMHO. As far as being intuitive, the Schick is the ultimate: no technique required, just drive it around your face for the best shave possible. Use only Chinese Schick blades (“Chicks “).
The Tech or the GSB are the easiest DE’s to use that will give you the result you want, at a low price. I’d recommend the Lord L5, as well.

Nothing shaves better than a Schick injector, models E, G and J being the best IMHO. As far as being intuitive, the Schick is the ultimate: no technique required, just drive it around your face for the best shave possible. Use only Chinese Schick blades (“Chicks “).
The Tech or the GSB are the easiest DE’s to use that will give you the result you want, at a low price. I’d recommend the Lord L5, as well.
I appreciate that but I’m looking for similar head geometry and mildness. The one I got was a NOS in a yellow package. I’m unsure of the model.

Top Bottom