What's new

Schick Injector. Type-O

i guess this doesn't belong in either DE or STR8 forums...

but i just landed a schick type-0 injector. i really wanted an injector because the str8 i have uses the same blades, and i'm pleased with them. the type-o has a more contemporary look to it, which i quite like. i'll have to get me some feathers already (been talking about them for a bit now) and give them a go!

i have a quattro that i received in the mail for free, and though it gives the most uncomfortable shaves of anything i have used, it definitely has a nice design and heft to it. i'm hoping the type-0 has the same.

full
I actually had the replica of this. Came in what seemed like an eye glass case. Looked exactly the same but no "Schick" or "Injector" on it. I did a search for it. Nowhere to be found. I didn't care for it. I forgot the price. $30usd maybe.

I actually had the replica of this. Came in what seemed like an eye glass case. Looked exactly the same but no "Schick" or "Injector" on it. I did a search for it. Nowhere to be found. I didn't care for it. I forgot the price. $30usd maybe.
You may have had a copy of the Schick L type. I was still seeing them for sale online recently. Comments I have read range from good to cheaply made & not as good as the original type L.

G

Guest2023

You may have had a copy of the Schick L type. I was still seeing them for sale online recently. Comments I have read range from good to cheaply made & not as good as the original type L.
There was O type clone discontinued 4 or 5 years ago. It was sold at ebarbershop $30 or something.

Any leads on a website or anything?
yep, sorry don't check this site as often as I should.

This is where I bought my brand new one.

yep, sorry don't check this site as often as I should.

This is where I bought my brand new one.
Well if I didn’t get scammed, I pulled the trigger on one. Thanks?!? Maybe I’ll thank you when it arrives lol

I had that O clone. I wanted so much to have it. But I found it that it didn't work as people reviewed here. The long handle wasn't that comfortable to me and the dual schick blade collected hair in the between. I traded with a M adjustable and the later worked better for me.

This was a lesson to me. What works for others might not work for you. This is just my personal review.

Well if I didn’t get scammed, I pulled the trigger on one. Thanks?!? Maybe I’ll thank you when it arrives lol
You won't get scammed. I got mine brand new from that exact site a couple years ago and still love it till this day. Mine came to a little over $100 with shipping, but it was worth it to me. It's one of my favorite razors ever.

You won't get scammed. I got mine brand new from that exact site a couple years ago and still love it till this day. Mine came to a little over $100 with shipping, but it was worth it to me. It's one of my favorite razors ever.
Yeah I’m curious on the shipping and fees they will charge me.

Top Bottom