What's new

Scent/Fragrance of the Day - 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
proxy.php

Francois Charles
by Rance

Basil, Cardamom, Lavendar, Bergamot, Calabrian Lemon, Thyme, Ginger, Geranium, Carnation, Jasmine, Virginia Cedar, Florentine Iris, Ambergris, Leather, Musk

Funny, this reminds me a lot of Antico Caruso, which I wore all weekend, because has a very easy-going casual elegance that reminds me of airy linen suits and cool but sunny days. There's more citrus on top but as it fades it turns into a masculine herbal/floral fragrance that's borderline feminine. Notes of lavender and was smell to me like neroli (not listed) keep it on the masculine side, I guess. This is all on a bed of musk that reminds me of Helmut Lang EdC, too. Between the two (Antico Caruso and Lang EdC) I am in agreement that this is without a doubt a masculine fragrance. Slightly soapy, there is a touch of powder to this with a slight bitterness when I put my nose in it. But in the headspace between my nose and my wrists this smells fantastic. I am really enjoying this and think it's perfectly suited to the 70 degree day ahead. But this won't replace my Lang EdC or my Antico Caruso.

proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom