What's new

Saw a thing on the web...made said thing for less haha

Very nice. I am jealous of your skills.

Do you have one in mind for your straight razors?

This seems like a nice project while being stuck at home.

Very nice. I am jealous of your skills.

Do you have one in mind for your straight razors?

This seems like a nice project while being stuck at home.
Thanks. No need to be jealous. Anyone can do this. It is super easy.

I have something in mind but I haven't finalized the design yet.

Haha why 17 more? People want them now? Haha. I have thought about making a couple to PIF on here for gits and shiggles.

Thank you very much!
Outstandingly nice work! A couple or ten to PIF would be a very nice gesture. You say it's easy to make them, but for someone like me, with little patience and no tools but a Leatherman, I suspect it wouldn't be as easy as one might hope. Well done!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
My source of inspiration in life!
1585182552586.png

One day, I hope to corner the turnip market as well! :letterk1:

I would like to order one, I shall forward £5 to you, and the change can be used for postage. A excellent piece of work and better than the original i would guess. Good Job.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
So I was perusing the internet, looking at shaving stuff as we do lol and came across a setup that I really liked. However it was a bit more than I wanted to spend for it. So I pulled up my big boy pants, went into the shop and made it. I used Eastern Red Aromatic Cedar instead of Pine, Oak or whatever else they had it available in. I absolutely love the smell of cedar and it fits my decor here at home so win win. View attachment 1078222View attachment 1078224View attachment 1078225View attachment 1078226

Nice!

thanks again for the idea robert.

im making one out of reclaimed skid wood from work.......

20200328_120127.jpg

im.going to put a roof on mine.....and maybe use bark for shingles.

figure this will be a better safehouse for GEMs on my dresser.

just taped together right now. got to eat lunch then do hole work with a drill press.

camo

I made my own shave den as well rather than buy one. I made it out I of pine (that is what I had laying around) but I wish I would have used cedar-it weighs a ton.
20191124_191235_HDR.jpg

thanks again for the idea robert.

im making one out of reclaimed skid wood from work.......

View attachment 1079611

im.going to put a roof on mine.....and maybe use bark for shingles.

figure this will be a better safehouse for GEMs on my dresser.

just taped together right now. got to eat lunch then do hole work with a drill press.

camo
Outstanding! Can't wait to see the final product!

Top Bottom