What's new

satisfied customer of Shaving Essentials

I just received an order from Shaving Essentials. The order was received 3 days after a late in the day order on the 4th of July. It was as well packaged as any mail order I have ever received. It contained complimentary samples of shave cream, shave soap and a very nice rose balm. It also contained a hand written thank note with a personal opinion of the aftershave I had ordered.

I just want to say that this level of service is unheard of these days and it will keep me coming back for more.

Cheers to John&John.

MotoMike, I had a similar positive experience when I ordered Merkur HD razor and Derby blades from them. Very satisfied.

+ 1 Shaving Essentials

Ordered Provence Sante from Canada. Didn't read the fine print about international orders. Thought I would get hit with ridiculous customs fees and COD charges or something, but I sent an email, and we worked it out with a very reasonable shipping rate. They even refunded like $0.80 on my credit card, that I overpaid from paypal.

Got my package with a very nice handwritten note apologizing for non-existant shipping delays and a bunch of samples.

Only negative point is the lack of selection on the website, but everything I see there looks to be top quality. I get the impression they only stock products they believe in, and don't just hawk whatever garbage they can source.

Very satisfied. Now I just have to use up my soap so that I can order again.

I completely agree. I recently ordered a Merkur 38C from them. I wasn't sure if my payment had processed correctly, so I sent an email asking for conformation.

Not only did they reply right away, the informed me that my package was going to be shipped that evening!

I will definitely use them again.

Top Bottom