What's new

Great Customer Service

So I had the 5 pack of samples added to my order from Stirling last week and one of the samples ended up being the wrong one, but it was wrong on the invoice as well. I called to let them know, but was very clear in saying I didn't know if it was their fault or mine. I also said that I wasn't trying to get anything out of it and I would just grab a sample of the scent I wanted to try in my next order. The lady I talked to on the phone was incredibly kind about the whole thing and we even discussed the scents in the order and which ones she liked and what I thought of them. I then asked a question about my coffee order from them and hung up with no expectations of anything, at most I thought they might throw in a sample on my next order. Well I got my mail today and there was a package from Stirling with the sample that I had originally not received. That was more than they had to do to impress me, and I was very clear I wasn't asking for anything from them when I called, but they sent out a order of one individual sample at their expense. I was going to order from them again even without them sending the sample, and I have been impressed with their products and I just wanted to pass on about their customer service to this community.

PS Stirling Barbershop was the scent I wanted to sample and didn't get initially and I am so glad they did send me a sample, I love the scent

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Thanks for posting!! Great customer service is a wonderful marketing strategy!! :a29::a29:

IMHO, customer service should be the number 1 priority, of any retail shop, or service provider. The most successful business that stick around, are ones that focus on customer service. Fly by night shops that don't operate this way, disappear within the first year or so.

I also had an issue with Stirling, it was from their coffee division. I ordered a 32oz bag of coffee, but they sent me a 12oz bag of coffee, despite the invoice packing slip confirming that I had ordered the 32oz bag, and also showed check marks from the packer, who obviously dropped the ball big time, not noticing the discrepancy, yet initialing right on it.

All I did was take a picture of my packing slip, which showed what I had ordered, with initials confirming said order, and I took a picture of the coffee bag that I received. It was a clear and open shut case that they screwed up. Stirling being a family orientated company and all, they made it right, sent me the bag of coffee that I actually ordered.

Not only that, but Stirling let me keep the 12oz bag on them, and additionally, sent me a coffee sample bag as well, along with my 32oz bag of coffee. Thats customer service that goes up and beyond. And I can tell you right now, you won't find customer service like that everywhere.

BTW, if you'd like to know of another coffee company, that focus's on customer service, as their number 1 policy, check out Good Brother's. I've spoken to the CEO several times in email, his name is Brent, really great guy, great company, great coffee. Can't get much better then that!

So I had the 5 pack of samples added to my order from Stirling last week and one of the samples ended up being the wrong one, but it was wrong on the invoice as well. I called to let them know, but was very clear in saying I didn't know if it was their fault or mine. I also said that I wasn't trying to get anything out of it and I would just grab a sample of the scent I wanted to try in my next order. The lady I talked to on the phone was incredibly kind about the whole thing and we even discussed the scents in the order and which ones she liked and what I thought of them. I then asked a question about my coffee order from them and hung up with no expectations of anything, at most I thought they might throw in a sample on my next order. Well I got my mail today and there was a package from Stirling with the sample that I had originally not received. That was more than they had to do to impress me, and I was very clear I wasn't asking for anything from them when I called, but they sent out a order of one individual sample at their expense. I was going to order from them again even without them sending the sample, and I have been impressed with their products and I just wanted to pass on about their customer service to this community.

PS Stirling Barbershop was the scent I wanted to sample and didn't get initially and I am so glad they did send me a sample, I love the scent
Stirling's customer service is simply outstanding. Rod and Mandy do a great job from top to bottom. They do the little things like hand-written notes on the invoice, little free samples in shipments, and excellent value pricing.
And Barbershop is my favorite shave scent of all time. Period. I love it.

Great Customer Service costs little, and it is cheaper from of advertising. People Network, and remember both good, and bad experiences. You can spend millions advertising great products, and post sale service. If you do not provide what you advertise, you just killed future sales.

Top Bottom