What's new

Rockwell 6S Review

Can you see the picture now?
I live in Sweden so I bought it from a Swedish vendor. Most likely they will accept the return from me. Still hesitant to get another 6c due to this issue. Which of the razors have best glide? I don’t want the chrome on my razor to fall apart after just a couple of uses.
My 6C is perfect, and one from the first run. Chrome seems good quality to me and ironically I read more complaints about tea staining on the 6S. Considering the price I consider the 6C a near miracle.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Don't you find the razor to be too heavy especially SS one, and head to be too bulky what makes it uncomfortable to shave under the nose ?

Good question...

The head thickness is kind of irrelevant in my experience because it's only the base plate that is thicker, not the top cap.

I can get it right under my nose without any issues.

The weight of razors is a personal preference. Currently I'm using a Weber bulldog so the razor weighs in at 110g but I also have a maggard hexagonal SS handle on the way so the razor will weigh about 100g, which I find to be the sweet spot for me.

My 6C is perfect, and one from the first run. Chrome seems good quality to me and ironically I read more complaints about tea staining on the 6S. Considering the price I consider the 6C a near miracle.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Yes, the 6C and 2C seem like great values. I'm not worried about "tea staining" with the 6S, as I feel any razor, even a steel one, should be thoroughly dried after each use. But I won't travel with it, as I tend to leave things behind.

Top Bottom