What's new

REX Supply new 3 piece razor

Per Instagram this is a brand new stainless steel (?) 3 piece razor from Rex Supply named the ENVOY. The price is around $125 and aggression equal to the Ambassador set at #3. Coming soon.
66645816_132761147930780_3625025825018999282_n.jpg

Looks nearly identical to the Rex.......interesting
It would make sense since the design and tooling are mostly done. I guess this is for the folks that want to try the shave of an Ambassador without paying the price for one. Kind of like how Rockwell came out with the 2c. Hopefully this will come with a more standard looking handle than the latest batch of razors.

Per Instagram this is a brand new stainless steel (?) 3 piece razor from Rex Supply named the ENVOY. The price is around $125 and aggression equal to the Ambassador set at #3. Coming soon.
View attachment 998390
Analogue would be the Gibbs 14/16, without the differential aggression. Sure to be a solid shaver.

proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

It would make sense since the design and tooling are mostly done. I guess this is for the folks that want to try the shave of an Ambassador without paying the price for one. Kind of like how Rockwell came out with the 2c. Hopefully this will come with a more standard looking handle than the latest batch of razors.
Matt Said on IG that it shaves nearly identical to a Rex at 3. I'm guessing this razor's target audience are those who think the Rex is too expensive. I'm sure many will like this new razor!

I think that's a pretty good idea. If he was so a mind he could probably add some base plates later on, if things go good.

Top Bottom