What's new

Recommendation on citrus soap

RazoRock Don Marco - soft-ish Italian style soap that performs extremely well and has a great orange scent, as you'd expect from Bergamot and Neroli.
Edwin Jagger Limes and Pomegranate - excellent hard English soap with subtle lime scent. All natural ingredients and no parabens.

I have sensitive skin but have had no trouble with the EJ. The RazoRock had a reasonably strong scent that didn't cause major problems for me but was borderline sometimes, especially if I used it for several consecutive days. I hear its been reformulated with shea butter, argan oil, aloe vera and lanolin, so it sounds like a definite 'must have' for me in the future.

Last edited:
Citrus is my favorite genre of scents. I especially like Mike's Orange/Cedar/Black Pepper and Cold River Soap Works Citrus Paradisi and Jardin d'Orange.

If you like menthol there is no better soap created than Stirling's Margaritas in the Arctic.

Mike's natural Lime, Orange Cedar Black Pepper
Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet although I prefer the cream version over the soap
Saponificio Varesino Dolomiti
Stirling Lime
B&M 42

If you want limes, nothing beats Castle Forbes Lime. It is a cream but you use less than most soaps and it is luxurious.

Pineapple, nothing is better than Stirling. With menthol, there is Iced Pineapple and without you have Executive Man but it is mixed to pair with Aventus.

I too like Saponificio Varesino Dolomiti.

Barrister & Mann 42 and I would put Seville in there too. Their new Le Grand Chypre has citrus notes as well.

Stirling's Orange Chill and Pharaoh's Dreamsicle are awesome!

Quick question: when you are asking for citrus, are you looking simple with heavy or solo citrus notes or complex where it is mixed with other things?

CRSW Limenthol
Blackship Grooming Thomas Tew
Meissner Tremonia Pink Grapefruit
Mickey Lee Soapworks Paradise Frost

These are probably two of the basics, but..........

Arko
Derby

Both have subtle, soapy, lemon scents, both lather like a dream and provide great glide and cushion

The only citrus soaps I ever need

Top Bottom