What's new

Really bad allergy season?

mcee_sharp

MCEAPWINMOLQOVTIAAWHAMARTHAEHOAIDIAMRHDAE
I have photic sneeze reflex and will sneeze 5 or 6 times in a row, and sometimes have repeat episodes when I see bright light.
My daughter is even worse and can go up to 10 times in an episode.

I'm a sun sneezer too! My daughter inherited it, while my wife seems immune.

Yes the Physicians who's practice is Allergy related, are cashing in this year.
If you're referring to Jerry Pournelle, he wasn't an MD. He had PhDs in PolySci and Psyc and worked as a computer columnist and author, co-writing several best sellers with Larry Niven, the only person I've heard of who became a best selling author because passbook interest on $1,000,000 wasn't enough income for him.

The maple trees here in Southwestern Ontario are doing there spring thing. It is earlier and seems heavier then usual.

Awful!

If you're referring to Jerry Pournelle, he wasn't an MD. He had PhDs in PolySci and Psyc and worked as a computer columnist and author, co-writing several best sellers with Larry Niven, the only person I've heard of who became a best selling author because passbook interest on $1,000,000 wasn't enough income for him.

My comment was general we are having horrible allergy year. Doctor who specialize in Allergies are busy.

Another bad week in Vegas for allergies: “Stiff, gusting winds and high pollen counts are going to cause issues for many Southern Nevada residents and visitors this weekend.” 50mph guts blowing around pollen.

Top Bottom