What's new

RazoRock HMW, RazoRock Chubby Silvertip, or Zenith 27.5 Manchurian

I need you input on these three brushes.

Cost aside, my three choices are the RazoRock HMW, RazoRock Chubby Silvertip, and the Zenith 27.5 Manchurian

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
I have the first and the last and the RR HMW appears to be a Zenith as well.

Take a look at the WCS branded silver tips. The 24 mm knot Torch is great. 40 percent off their entire line currently, including their 26 mm tortoise silver tip that can be had for under $40. If you run into any issues, their customer service is second to none.

Take a look at the WCS branded silver tips. The 24 mm knot Torch is great. 40 percent off their entire line currently, including their 26 mm tortoise silver tip that can be had for under $40. If you run into any issues, their customer service is second to none.
+ 1

I, too, continue to be impressed by my 24 mm WCS silver tip brush. I prefer it to the Simpsons Duke 3 that I have since sold. I paid up a bit to get the "stone collection" handle, which I also love.

I, too, continue to be impressed by my 24 mm WCS silver tip brush. I prefer it to the Simpsons Duke 3 that I have since sold. I paid up a bit to get the "stone collection" handle, which I also love.

Supposedly WCS will have a special an hour tomorrow. Among the specials for an hour is the Tortoise Silvertip 26mm for $25. See the shopping and deals forum under Cyber Monday.

Top Bottom