What's new

RAZOROCK - DEAD SEA

I've been eyeing this, but there are so many other soaps that I'm jonesing for. I've never tried Declaration Grooming. The new WCS Oriental is calling to me. So many soaps.

I've been eyeing this, but there are so many other soaps that I'm jonesing for. I've never tried Declaration Grooming. The new WCS Oriental is calling to me. So many soaps.
Hehe it is like so many women around, but you have to choose only one....same thing :)))

so what did you buy? and can you ever restrain yourself at Pasteur. I have a hard time, but can do it.
of course I restrained myself...to the tune of around $300! Among other things, I bought Tallow & Steel West Coast IPA limited edition, Eufros Tobacco, Eufros Dama de Noche, B&M Nocturne, and 5 Eufros balms. I also reluctantly returned B&M Leviathan to the shelf. Razorock Dead Sea was a tough one--I really liked the scent and have heard good things about it. I suspect I will end up adding it to a future order from Italian Barber.

of course I restrained myself...to the tune of around $300! Among other things, I bought Tallow & Steel West Coast IPA limited edition, Eufros Tobacco, Eufros Dama de Noche, B&M Nocturne, and 5 Eufros balms. I also reluctantly returned B&M Leviathan to the shelf. Razorock Dead Sea was a tough one--I really liked the scent and have heard good things about it. I suspect I will end up adding it to a future order from Italian Barber.
So funny. I hope for the sake of your finances, you don’t live close. Is the Eufros and B&M that good??

So funny. I hope for the sake of your finances, you don’t live close. Is the Eufros and B&M that good??
In a word, yes. Eufros has proven itself to be wonderful soap and the balms, scented to match the soap, are immediately taken into your skin upon application. I suspect you might be very happy with Eufros Zanzibar or Fougere.

For the last three shaves I have been using B&M Nocturne--this was the one of two soaps at Pasteur's, along with Dead Sea, whose scent immediately turned my head. I am now camping in the Maine Woods (literally) using a soap perfectly fitted for the setting, scented with notes of mulled cider with hints of smoke. After shaving this morning, I took a hike today through a beautiful forest near the seashore and kept getting slight hints of the smokey cider as I stepped over the rocky granite. This is truly a Fall seasonal.

Now, this is a thread devoted to Razorock Dead Sea and I must say that soap has a scent that is enchanting.

Hey yall
I would like to ask the "Dead Sea" soap holders and to know about the duration and/or how long did that soap last to them. As to me looks like it will be a very long going story, abt. almost 3 months of every other day use and the end seems to be too far ...very economical.

Finally, I am done with "DEAD SEA".
4 months of intensive shaving with this soap. Very good result! I am very happy with the experience I had. Highly recommended to all.The best performance, top shaving soap from "Razorock" vendor.

I have succumbed and added Dead Sea to an order for more soap. It was such a nice scent when I smelled it at Pasteur's Pharmacy. I am very much looking forward to my first shave with this soap.

I have succumbed and added Dead Sea to an order for more soap. It was such a nice scent when I smelled it at Pasteur's Pharmacy. I am very much looking forward to my first shave with this soap.
Go ahead and you will never regret that you have purchased that soap!

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
In the spirit of this thread i have broken out my dead sea soap and as for the morning

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
I have been following Joe and his uncle Michael from the very first days of their activity and have used all their lines of soft soaps. A few times, in the past, I also was a tester of new products before they went into regular production. Well, although I do strongly believe that any RazoRock soap is great, the soaps of the "glass jar" series (The Dead Sea and SMdF) are just a step above the others for performance. As always, IMHO.

I have been following Joe and his uncle Michael from the very first days of their activity and have used all their lines of soft soaps. A few times, in the past, I also was a tester of new products before they went into regular production. Well, although I do strongly believe that any RazoRock soap is great, the soaps of the "glass jar" series (The Dead Sea and SMdF) are just a step above the others for performance. As always, IMHO.
You're absolutely right. Totally agree with your opinion that DEAD SEA & SMDF soaps among the rest of the soaps from the "Razorock" Company are one step above - absolute winners!

I 2nd that 110%.

@Marco Hi Marco have you tried the Dead Sea splash?, any good?.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
true to form Dead Sea was a hit for me this morning as well as the as splash. this soap always almost self lathers for me - the lather just jumps off the puck on to my brush it is crazy. I am keeping it out to use tomorrow.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
@Marco Hi Marco have you tried the Dead Sea splash?, any good?.

As a general rule, I always get soaps in combo soap + splash when available. Hence, yes I have it. Performance is very good, as all RazoRock splashes. The scent matches the soap perfectly, even if - unlike the soap - the aftershave does not contain mineral salts. The glass flask bottles are also beautiful to look at and own!

I'm also being a holder of a Razorock "Dead Sea" aftershave splash confirm that it perfectly soothes and moisturizes the skin in principle like the rest of aftershave splashes from Razorock, the only difference is the scent that repeats the aroma of the soap. For it's price you get a very good purchase!

I received the combo set a month or so ago and finally gave it a try this morning. I really love the scent. To me it's a pleasant barbershop kind of scent. I'm not a fan of most barbershop scents as I find them too sharp; they just overwhelm my olfactory. This is softer and more balanced. It's a very pleasant blend.

At first the soap was OK, but by my last pass I had some beautiful lather in the bowl. It appears that I didn't take enough time initially to develop the lather. Once fully hydrated it lived up to all of the hype.

I agree with @Marco , this and SMdF are two stellar offerings. Get both soaps with their matching AS.

Top Bottom