What's new

RAZOROCK - DEAD SEA

Hello to everyone and any parties concerned!

This is my short review and my first experience, related to the purchase of the top shaving soap from “RAZOROCK” – DEAD SEA.

First of all I would like to pay your attention to the package – solid, colorful and heavy GLASS jar indeed, which is nice to hold and be careful not to drop because it is unusually heavy enough.

The glass itself in general makes a positive impression and deserves deep respect considering that most manufacturers actively use plastic nowadays in order to reduce the final costs of the products etc…

Second issue is the consistency – creamy kind of soap, soft enough and lathers very easy just 5–10 secs of light swirls using your shaving brush and you are done; your brush is fully charged. Slickness is a top notch.

Now, the scent is another story, it is amazing, masculine, nice and pleasant.

CONTENTS: Lemon, Rosemary, Cannabis, Saffron, Sandalwood

Very good combination of above ingredients creates a complex, great aroma/scent which is difficult to describe but it smells excellent! Excellent!

Now, the consumption I judge it to be low enough presuming for a couple of months or more and certainly depend on how often you shave. In my case shaving in one day I predict 2 – 3 months at least.

Post-shave results are very high. The skin is moisturized, soft, and pleasant to touch and feel.

My overall impression that “Razorock” Company managed and succeeded in creation of a very good and fortunate shaving soap. Express my respect and gratitude to “Razorock” for the released product.

Best regards,

Alexander

P.S. If you have any questions or any info to discuss, please do not hesitate to write/comment.

20180818_125832.jpg 20180818_125930.jpg

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Great write up glad you enjoy this. I like this soap and as too
I also agree this soap jumps off the puck and lathers the brush almost instantly.

Great write up glad you enjoy this. I like this soap and as too
I also agree this soap jumps off the puck and lathers the brush almost instantly.
Thank you very much for your comments. Pleased to hear that. It really is a great product at a price/quality ratio.
Must try and definitely recommended!

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Thank you very much for your comments. Pleased to hear that. It really is a great product at a price/quality ratio.
Must try and definitely recommended!
Its the only soap of many i have even other razorrocks where the lather seems to spark off the puck .Im glad someone else experiences that

I recently picked some RazoRock Don Marco and I was very impressed. I'm a fan. I now have the Blue Barbershop, Classic, Holy Connolly. I want to get the XXX, and Emperor.:clap:

I recently picked some RazoRock Don Marco and I was very impressed. I'm a fan. I now have the Blue Barbershop, Classic, Holy Connolly. I want to get the XXX, and Emperor.:clap:
XXX with tallow compares with most of my top soaps, including the new bases that have become popular. I always get
a good shave with XXX

Hands down, the best RR offering I have tried to date. The post shave results are ridiculously good and performance is great across the board. Lather, cushion, glide and slickness it has nothing to be ashamed of against other soaps, including Tier 1 class. And there is no other scent quite like it.... Amazing really plus the after shave splash is a must.

D45AB01D-6489-4CDA-8FBB-85326D0A0D62.jpeg

Hands down, the best RR offering I have tried to date. The post shave results are ridiculously good and performance is great across the board. Lather, cushion, glide and slickness it has nothing to be ashamed of against other soaps, including Tier 1 class. And there is no other scent quite like it.... Amazing really plus the after shave splash is a must.

View attachment 912300

There you go enabling again I can't wait to try it, shipping says it will be here Monday.
Happy shaves
Jason

Dead Sea, and RR SMDF are the only two RR soaps that have survived my recent great purge. They are indeed excellent in all respects.

I gave Dead Sea serious consideration the other day at Pasteur's Pharmacy. I loved the scent but had to forgo the purchase in favor of some other soaps, rare and unobtainium. Also, with its glass container it is one heavy mother and I really did not want to carry it on public transportation. Reluctantly, I left on the shelf.

Dead Sea, and RR SMDF are the only two RR soaps that have survived my recent great purge. They are indeed excellent in all respects.
The only difference from each other is the scent. SMDF is a scent of tobacco, cigars, cigar leafs...thus DEAD SEA is much more pleasant scent - my favourite!

I gave Dead Sea serious consideration the other day at Pasteur's Pharmacy. I loved the scent but had to forgo the purchase in favor of some other soaps, rare and unobtainium. Also, with its glass container it is one heavy mother and I really did not want to carry it on public transportation. Reluctantly, I left on the shelf.
so what did you buy? and can you ever restrain yourself at Pasteur. I have a hard time, but can do it.

Top Bottom