What's new

razor ID and information wanted

got this from ebay a while ago, the instructions dont seem to have any hint towards age and i cant find anything about it on the internet so any information would be appreciated.

It looks to me to be a WWI military issue Auto-Strop. Only official issue razor sets were labeled "Property of U.S. Army".

Yes, a WWI. I saw one of these a few weeks ago and thought about getting it for my Military collection. But it was missing some things and the price was too high. But the canvas was still in great shape. Congratulations on a nice find.

thanks for the information, for those of you that are intersted i got it for around £8 inc postage thanks to a poorly described and photographed listing. if i may ask HOOS how much was the one you recently saw?

thanks for the information, for those of you that are intersted i got it for around £8 inc postage thanks to a poorly described and photographed listing. if i may ask HOOS how much was the one you recently saw?

The asking price was US $65. When I asked for a break since some things were missing, they brought it down to US $45.

At most, I would have paid US $10. For a complete, used set, I probably would pay $20-$30, depending on the condition of the razor and the case.

So, I think you got a great deal! Congratulations.

Top Bottom