What's new

Razor Blade Club....

Placed my first order at Razor Blade Club on 1/23, Received my order 1 week later. Have to say i am very impressed with the shipping. Here is my pick up

thumbnail.jpg

I've made 2 orders with them and the one thing I wish was they sent your order in a cardboard box. They mail out items in a envelope and your stuff gets crushed during transit.

Sorry to bump an older thread, but I am looking to get a sampler / try a bunch of blades, and it seems like this is the best place, as you're able to pick what you want. And is it safe the say the prices are not overpriced?

Sorry to bump an older thread, but I am looking to get a sampler / try a bunch of blades, and it seems like this is the best place, as you're able to pick what you want. And is it safe the say the prices are not overpriced?
Yes i don't see these prices to be overpriced at all.

RBC is great! Multiple purchases with them in the past, all were great! Also, if you buy 100 blades or more, shipping is free! Or just pay the $2.99 to the US. 😃🤙

You do save more if you buy blades in quantity of 100 per brand. It is more expensive to buy tucks of 5 or 10 blades, or individual blades. Shipping is included at no charge if you buy any combination of 100+ blades.

I'd say they are fairly priced. Selection is very good. You can put together your own sampler for very reasonable cost.

Top Bottom