What's new

Question on Sourcing Nano

Hello Everyone,
I do realize that nanocloth has fallen out of favor, and with the passing of Ken (who I purchased the nanocloth and emulsion from), I now have a problem. Tried contacting the people at Chefsknivestogo, they have no idea where he sourced his nanocloth from.
1. I really liked the nanocloth and the emulsion but not sure if anyone on here has found a source for this? Really liked the edges I got off of this.
2. If no longer available, Is Balsa the thing to move onto (I used .25 emulsion so would want equivalent)? has anyone here gone to the balsa from nano cloth? Not against doing this (if your in this game, you know that you are never finished buying soaps, razors, aftershaves, stones - I keep telling myself this is cheaper than the cartridge world but my wallet says otherwise).

Thanks for everyones help
Joe

Wouldn't denim be closer to what you are used to than balsa? I got some from the fabric store and I love the feel stropping on it.

Try Pellon. A synthetic weavless “paper fabric” used as a fabric stiffener. It can be purchased for about $2-3 a yard from any fabric store that will make about 20-30 strops. No sewing needed.

I have used it with Diamond and CBN for years with excellent results.

Top Bottom