What's new

Question For Golfers

If you could have someone's swing ...... anyone's .......... who's would you want?

Arnie's? Jim Furyk's??? He he, kidding

For me, there's no swing smoother or prettier than Fred Couples' swing. His demeanor on the course is one of the top of any player as well.

I asked this question on a cigar board last year and got some very interesting answers.

So, who has your "perfect swing"?

Charles Barkley

:laugh::lol:

I'd take Happy Gilmore's.

Seriously, what's with Charles' hitch? I watched that TV series where he had the trainer...he'd do fine in practice, nice and smooth but when he was actually playing the course...it was like his swing suddenly reverted from DSL to dial-up.

Honestly, I'll take Jack Nicklaus.
proxy.php

My swing now looks like John Daly's. A big over the top swing, with a big follow through. Really don't care who's it looks like, just as long as the ball does what I ask it to do.

Moe Norman. His swing will let you play well for as long as you can stand up without any back problems or strain.

- Peter

I'd take Fred Couples swing, especially if his easy-going, warm, friendly, outgoing style came with it. A truly nice guy.

And how about those "boat shoe" golf shoes?

The two that I would choose to look great on the range or on the course would be Steve Elkington and Ernie Els.
As far as getting the job done and putting the ball where you wanted it, I would be very tempted to pick Moe Norman

Honestly....my wifes. She has the smoothest swing you have ever seen. She got me into golf in the first place. If she ever practiced, she could be fantastic.

Top Bottom