What's new

Proraso on sale at ShoppersDrugMart

For Canadians on this site, I went into a Shoppers in Mississauga today and saw a few Proraso items on sale:
$5.99- Proraso White Balm - Alcohol Free Aftershave - 100ml

$5.99 -Proraso Aftershave 100ml

$5.99 -Proraso Alcohol Free Aftershave Balm - Green Tea and Oat

$2.99 -Proraso Pre & Post Cream Menthol and Eucalyptus

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Nice! I will need to check if it's on sale here too... I bought everything last time...

The AS for $6 is a great deal. I'll go check again.

I had a look at their supplies a week ago and, while I really appreciate what they have, I was disappointing not to find the red Proraso soap there.

$6 for AS....yikes. I just cracked open a new bottle today and love it.

Darn Sabbatical, i wonder if they would let this one slide if I as to buy a few bottles :blink:

$6 for AS....yikes. I just cracked open a new bottle today and love it.

Darn Sabbatical, i wonder if they would let this one slide if I as to buy a few bottles :blink:
I think that as long as you stick to 3017, you are exempt from the 2013SPS........ Joel said that's how B&B works, he can write you a note if you like.

Queen & Kennedy location and Main & Nanwood did not have any proraso stuff on sale at all. This must be a specific location only.

Please post location because those prices are like $5 in savings each.

Errin Mills & QEW at Sheridan Mall, just north of QEW. I think the sale lasts till Feb 20th. AS is down from 17.99, and the pre shave down from 10.99.

Last edited:
Man I've checked 5 different SDM's and NONE of them have a single Proraso item on sale.. I don't understand why this one obscure location would be doing it.

I don't live anywhere near there so I'm trying to determine if detouring out of my way just to get there would make it worth it or not.. Aargh

I checked one of their locations in North Vancouver and none of the proraso products were on sale...

I have bought Proraso products from them before, they seem to have them on sale regularly

Really sorry about this. I didn't know chain stores can run these sales only at 1 location, so when I saw the sale I thought it would be across all stores.

Really sorry about this. I didn't know chain stores can run these sales only at 1 location, so when I saw the sale I thought it would be across all stores.
I guess it's really a good sign. It means that these stores have some autonomy. I have also heard that individual SDM locations are open to bringing in different products upon request.

Top Bottom