What's new

Proraso Green aftershave: What's their secret?

I’m searching for the best price. Any suggestions
Valley Beauty has 400ml for $25 each. Ordered 2 yesterday to keep me in the green nectar for a good while. I will update this post if there are any issues with shipping or delivery as I've not used this particular vendor before.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Valley Beauty has 400ml for $25 each. Ordered 2 yesterday to keep me in the green nectar for a good while. I will update this post if there are any issues with shipping or delivery as I've not used this particular vendor before.
This is the best deal I’ve seen in hunting around. Thanks so much for the tip. I ordered 400s (green and red) there was a 20% off for first time but I discovered that was for a specific brand and not Proraso. But it looks like shipping was free. So this is an outstanding deal. I ordered other stuff. Going to try the lime cream and edt. ( I can’t resist a “sale”) 😄😃😀

I’ll also say that at least initially this place seems good. Good customer service. In fact an actual human answered the phone right away when I called about the coupon code and was friendly and polite.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Thanks again for this tip. Unbelievable price. Quick shipping included via priority mail. Fully stocked now and I got one of the Proraso mugs too 😁🤩

I love the green soap, I have not yet though used the green aftershave.....call me pathetic I know. I do love the red aftershave and soap as well, really to be honest just about every proraso product is simply awesome. I've been hooked since I started with them, the logo's, the brand, the scents, the balms, it's a complete package at a good price. You just can't go wrong really!

Oh yes you do! I’m almost embarrassed to say that my bottles are not empty. But it’s like my car. At 1/2 or 1/4 panic sets in thinking I need a fill up. I was pretty astonished by the reasonable price at G&c for the 400ml their site says free shipping so it almost felt too good to be true and there was a nominal shipping charge that popped up at the end at check out but I was hooked by then. 😁
prior to making that purchase I got red preshave from Amazon at $13. Double the price at g&c. But free shipping. I should cancel that order but I guess it’s good to have a backup.
Sorry noob question but what is g&c? Thanks.

Top Bottom