What's new

Proraso Appreciation Society!

Proraso Green and Red croaps make it into my shaves quite frequently! The green pre-shave cream is almost a daily occurrence.

It's no secret here that I'm a Proraso fan boy! If anyone follows my daily shave reports there is always a minimum of 2 to 3 Proraso products.

The green preshave is my favorite! And the Omega boar brush is a great bargain!

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Proraso Soaps are just the BOMB. I love their soaps, I have yet to try the creams but I will and I am sure that I will not be disappointed.

I have both right now, and I'm torn in the morning on which one I want to use, because honestly they are both awesome!

Proraso is just one of those brands where if you are a wet shaver, you have their products lurking somewhere in your shave den, and or they are in rotation. It's how I got my start with all of this!

So does anyone here know if Proraso blue will be coming out in a preshave, and or what about the yellow and blue soaps being made in the tub and not the tube?

The blue in preshave would be great. Such a nice scent. And I have often wondered about the yellow foam product and if that may be issued in a soap or cream.

with the yellow being wood and spice, do you think though that it might cut into the sales of the red? and that's why they aren't doing it. It's a bummer it only comes in such a huge bag/pouch. That's alot of shave cream to go through. It took me a good 4 months to burn up a tube of the white.

had a great shave today with the wood and spice, finished it up with the red aftershave......solid smell and solid shave! I might be the biggest Proraso fan boy here

I am a fan also. I like the White in particular. Although I have both Azur Lime and Cypress & Vetiver SBP, I find myself returning to the white. I did recently acquired a 400ml of Green aftershave and rather like it. I also acquired a Red tube of cream and am not as thrilled (I guess I'm just not a fan of sandalwood). I'll have to pick up a Green tube to go with my aftershave to see if I like it.

I find myself drawn more and more to the FFF. I guess I really like my menthol.

I've read some reviews and watched some you tube videos, I guess the Blue has a clean and modern scent, for what that's worth. I'd love to see them release the yellow/wood&spice in the round container or in a tube instead that huge big bag version they have.

You can't go wrong with the green in the tub, it's a staple in just about ever wet shavers den and rotation. I have a tub of it and I love it.

I'm going to have to PIF my red tube cream I think. Unfortunately I have no idea what sort of PIF I should do.

Maybe I should just trade someone for the blue tube.

I’m a fan of Proraso shave croaps; I’ve used the red and green croaps myself. I own a bottle of the Proraso green aftershave that I bought at Burlington for $8; I also found the green croap at the same store for a meager $3 once and bought it right away. My favorite Proraso croap is the red one; it was my first product I bought from them and have always enjoyed the sandalwood scent.

I've been using the Red all week for soap and of course the preshave, aftershave has been either clubman VIBR and or the Red aftershave, although today I switched it up and went with the Proraso White balm as it's getting cold and crappy here in Wisconsin, and it was a welcomed changed today this morning

Top Bottom