What's new

Proraso Appreciation Society!

Just received Proraso's new Cypress & Vetiver. Smells just like Lalique Encre Noir on first whiff, but need a shave with it to be sure. No idea how it performs just yet. I CAN SMELL IT THROUGH THE 9.5OZ POUCH.

I love Proraso both the green and red use at least one once a week
proxy.php

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Any update on performance? I'm in the annual restraint, and I've got this on my list for the restock window. Curious how it reviews.

No preshave oil can compete with Proraso Red, White or Green preshave. I just long for the day there will be a Blue preshave. I long for it! LOL. Seriously, Proraso shaving cream is a solid choice any day of the week, and I use Proraso preshave most of the time. I also like the Cypress & Vetiver and Wood Spice. Proraso is like an old friend that you'll never ever outgrow and will know for the rest of your life.

Last edited:
My final purchase in preparation of the 2018 Sabbatical: Proraso Red aftershave Splash. I have less than a half-bottle left and don’t want to run out during the year.

I think I have decided that after I use up or PIF my remaining 20 soaps and creams I am only going to stock two products in my den: the Proraso white trio (preshave, soap and ASB) and the Proraso green trio ( preshave, soap and maybe cream and ASB). White for the cooler months and green for the warmer months. These really are amazing!

I've been totally hooked by Proraso white (use both cream & soap). It being very economical is just a very nice bonus for me. I just have zero motivation to buy anything else at this point, though I am wanting to try something w/ a nice lime scent eventually.

@Rusty Blade

Thanks. I "hated" this brush as it was a bit stiff but it was a novice impression. Now the brush is breaking in and I am starting to enjoy it more daily especially for the face lathering. It just takes a bit long to get dry completely.

@Rusty Blade

Thanks. I "hated" this brush as it was a bit stiff but it was a novice impression. Now the brush is breaking in and I am starting to enjoy it more daily especially for the face lathering. It just takes a bit long to get dry completely.
This is why we need three of these brushes...to allow for complete drying...

I really like Proraso. I have the green, red, white. Azur Lime & Wood & Spice on the way. One of them gets used once or twice weekly. I have the AS splash for the green & red. The white is my least favorite but I still use it a couple times year.

Speaking of the Proraso Omega boar brush...this is my absolute favourite brush among my 12 badger, boar and horse brushes. After it is broken in it can lather any soap with ease. I soak mine in a mug with warm water while I shower and it is ready for action!

Top Bottom