What's new

Proraso Appreciation Society!

Love Proraso products. The aftershaves, particularly the blue and green balms and the green splash, have been game changers for me. Going to order a tube of one of the creams soon.

I really like the Green, bought a big tube and large pre-post. Haven't had the opportunity to try the aftershave, but it's on my short list. Is there any menthol aspect to it?

Just received a sample of the Red splash. Great stuff! Wasn't sure what I'd think of it, since I'm not a huge sandalwood fan, but Proraso never disappoints.

Red tub and Green tube here. I have to say the tube/cream is amazing, and will be my first go-to for future purchases no matter what color. Looking forward to trying the Blue down the line.

Have the Red and Green AS as well. Love that sandalwood scent that lingers, such a smooth feel on the face. I'll go heavy on the Green because it is so light. I appreciate the very light touch on the menthol.

you really can't go wrong with any combo, and or any of the proraso products in general, I'm a fan of the red splash and red soap container. Really solid combo right there, really really really solid combo.

I am currently using the blue tube. I didn't care for the scent but liked the performance. After 10 shaves, the scent it really growing on me.

I started using the white pre shave about a month ago. Really like it compared to the oil I’ve been using. I was surprised by the cool tingling effect. Really wakes me up in the morning!

Hi guys! Would be glad to join the club too!
Can I eat some Ravioli made by La Mama with you guys?

0.jpg

I've also got a Proraso red Lotion and Green pre-shave + Green balm coming up in the mail soon

I love Proraso Green. When I tried it for the first time I loved its scent and how it made my skin feel after shaving so much that I on using it for years. I keep meaning to try out the other colours, but I just can’t resist buying the Green tub.

First shave of 2021 was with Proraso Red cream and aftershave.

Turned out great. 👍

I've only tried the green and red so far. They both are den worthy IMO.

Top Bottom