What's new

POTUS Giveaway: No Debating This Giveaway

Gents,

We are thrilled you want to participate and are so excited about winning some GL solutions but want to reiterate to everyone, please only post your pick and avoid leaving commentary.

Best of luck everyone!

Alright Gents,

First and foremost, thank you so much for participating in our POTUS Giveaway! We really appreciate the participation and responses this time. We just finished drawing one lucky username from a hat and the results are in, drumroll please...

Congrats [MENTION=7408]dpm802[/MENTION], all you have to do is PM us with your shipping address and which two Grooming Lounge solutions you'd like to try and we'll send them out! Thanks again for participating, keep your eyes peeled for more giveaways soon.

Other = Johnson/Weld

Alright Gents,

First and foremost, thank you so much for participating in our POTUS Giveaway! We really appreciate the participation and responses this time. We just finished drawing one lucky username from a hat and the results are in, drumroll please...

Congrats [MENTION=7408]dpm802[/MENTION], all you have to do is PM us with your shipping address and which two Grooming Lounge solutions you'd like to try and we'll send them out! Thanks again for participating, keep your eyes peeled for more giveaways soon.
Huh, whaaaat?
You mean I actually won something for a change?
Yeah, I guess I did, thank you.

I'll look over the menu and make my selections in the next day or two, and PM you with my choices.
Thanks again!

Congrats [MENTION=7408]dpm802[/MENTION] on the win. After further review, my vote may also be swinging in that direction as well...

Top Bottom