What's new

GIVEAWAY! FACEBOOK GIVEAWAY WITH ABOVE THE TIE!!! *WINNER ANNOUNCED!!*

FACEBOOK GIVEAWAY!!!

It's February and WE ARE FEELING THE LOVE! ❤️❤️ BADGER&BLADE has teamed up with ABOVE THE TIE for an exciting GIVEAWAY!!!🤩🤩🤩

One lucky winner will receive a Silvertip Badger Brush, a container of Orange Blossom & Jasmine shaving soap, and an Aluminum Windsor Pro V2 with Calypso handle all from, our supporting vendor, ABOVE THE TIE!!!

TO ENTER: Simply click on the link/picture below and COMMENT there what is your favorite item in your shaving kit. Once that is done, come back here and say "I'm in." Simple, right??? 😊

Contest will end 2/14/22. Best of luck.
Thanks so much! I am definitely in!

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
WINNER HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED ON FB!!! Please visit the contest post to see if you have won! Thank you all for entering and see you for the next contest!!!

A TREMENDOUS THANKS TO @Above The Tie FOR HELPING US TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

Last edited:
FedEx stopped by today! Really looking forward to this. The Aluminum Windsor Pro seems very substantial, I can't wait to take it for a spin.
above the tie.jpg

First shave this morning. I loaded it with a new Personna Med Prep blade, using DeLuxe Shaving Soap Rockers (rare soap saved for special occasions), Paladin PK47 brush and followed it with Bootlegger's El Dorado aftershave. My first thought was this aluminum razor seems a smidge more substantial than many other aluminum razors, such as the Henson or Standard. I don't know whether it was actual weight or if it's the handle girth. As with any ATT razor, there's no blade play loading, it sets in there nicely. It looked like a lot of exposed blade, but I really didn't feel it. It felt particularly comfortable on my head, although it didn't get into my occipital fold (fatter head shavers know that spot). Overall an outstanding NEARLY BBS shave and an incredibly good lightweight razor. Haven't tried the soap or brush yet. Soaps I'm trying to 3017 to make room in my den.

Top Bottom