What's new

GIVEAWAY! FACEBOOK GIVEAWAY WITH ABOVE THE TIE!!! *WINNER ANNOUNCED!!*

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
FACEBOOK GIVEAWAY!!!

It's February and WE ARE FEELING THE LOVE! ❤️❤️ BADGER&BLADE has teamed up with ABOVE THE TIE for an exciting GIVEAWAY!!!🤩🤩🤩

One lucky winner will receive a Silvertip Badger Brush, a container of Orange Blossom & Jasmine shaving soap, and an Aluminum Windsor Pro V2 with Calypso handle all from, our supporting vendor, ABOVE THE TIE!!!

TO ENTER: Simply click on the link/picture below and COMMENT there what is your favorite item in your shaving kit. Once that is done, come back here and say "I'm in." Simple, right??? 😊

Contest will end 2/14/22. Best of luck.

Last edited:
Respectfully not in.

This looks like an Amazing PIF for the lucky winner. I've taken in so much over the past month that I need to cool my jets and set to organizing and scheduling. One of my favorite acquisitions has been the addition of my ATT Windsor Pro. Paired with the right blade for me, it is a highly effective and enjoyable experience !

Respectfully not in, europe is not close and I would be gunning for the soap mainly it deserves someone enjoying the package

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
With all due respect, I think all B&B members should be eligible. I shouldn’t have to give up my privacy to join Facebook. Oh well…

Thanks
Hms
I fully understand and respect your choice. This is a social media contest. We will have future contests exclusively for B&B. Thanks for being up front and honest.

Best,

Last edited:
Top Bottom