What's new

Post the brush(es) on its way to your den.

Jason, beautiful brush, but is that badger? I thought you were a synthetic man? Funny that we both went green with our new purchase.

Yes Mark that is a badger and u now have 2 of them. The other is a Brad Sears Sears 2band that is wonderful. I blame Jared because he wanted me to try a dg b7 and then it started. Just kidding I appreciate him sending all things he sends me to try.
Happy shaves
Jason

4989064F-C5FA-4D39-B539-E123294752A0.jpeg
DFCEE94E-2AFD-4E3D-83A4-B0411FE4C100.jpeg
My Elite Razor Malachite came today so I gave it a good shampoo and took a pic of it with its Elite brothers. I think Bob makes awesome handle out of natural wood and stone.

Wow Mark those are some beautiful brushes. Does the HMW or the MW have the softest most gel like tips? Thanks for the great pictures.
Happy Shave's my friend
Jason

Wow Mark those are some beautiful brushes. Does the HMW or the MW have the softest most gel like tips? Thanks for the great pictures.
Happy Shave's my friend
Jason
Thank You Jason, the HMW is very soft from the beginning, the Manchurian's are just starting to get a little gel at the tips.

More Semogues for the lineup:
SOC Boar Cherry Wood ($27, good deal on Amazon IMHO)
The SOC and 830 are already undergoing the 3 night break-in method in the fridge (with the 620 soon to follow) so here's their boxes and the 620 lol
IMG_3725.JPG

My spot finally came up on the Wolf Whiskers waiting list and here's what I have coming my way. Very similar to @Aresmsu3 , yours looks great as well.

proxy.php

proxy.php

My handle will be getting shipped off to Declaration Grooming for a 28mm B7 knot.

My spot finally came up on the Wolf Whiskers waiting list and here's what I have coming my way. Very similar to @Aresmsu3 , yours looks great as well.

proxy.php

proxy.php

My handle will be getting shipped off to Declaration Grooming for a 28mm B7 knot.

That is beautiful. Peter is one the best in the biz. I have two of his and I love them.
Happy shaves
Smurf

Top Bottom